Customer Markets and Price Sensitivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1991. "Some Micro Evidence on Unemployment Persistence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(1), pages 27-43, February.
- Card, David & Sullivan, Daniel G, 1988.
"Measuring the Effect of Subsidized Training Programs on Movements in and out of Employment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(3), pages 497-530, May.
- David Card & Daniel Sullivan, 1987. "Measuring the Effect of Subsidized Training Programs on Movements In andOut of Employment," NBER Working Papers 2173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Main, Brian G M & Shelly, Michael A, 1990. "The Effectiveness of the Youth Training Scheme as a Manpower Policy," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(228), pages 495-514, November.
- James J. Heckman & V. Joseph Hotz & Marcelo Dabos, 1987. "Do We Need Experimental Data To Evaluate the Impact of Manpower Training On Earnings?," Evaluation Review, , vol. 11(4), pages 395-427, August.
- Bassi, Laurie J, 1984. "Estimating the Effect of Training Programs with Non-Random Selection," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 36-43, February.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimuller, Josef, 1992. "Do They Come Back Again? Job Search, Labour Market Segmentation and State Dependence as Explanations of Repeat Unemployment," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 273-292.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Jackman, Richard, 1988. "Long-term Unemployment in Britain and the Effects of the Community Programme," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 50(4), pages 379-408, November.
- Ebmer, Rudolf, 1990. "Placement service and offer arrival rates," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 289-294, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Ohkusa, Yasushi & Ariga, Kenn, 1999. "Estimating the mark-up over marginal cost: a panel analysis of Japanese firms 1971-1994," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1077-1111, November.
- Ariga, Kenn & Ohkusa, Yasushi & Nishimura, Kiyohiko G., 1999. "Determinants of Individual-Firm Markup in Japan: Market Concentration, Market Share, and FTC Regulations," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 424-450, December.
- Markus Pasche, 1997. "Markup Pricing and Demand Uncertainty," Working Paper Series B 1997-08, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultïät, revised 01 Jun 1998.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:56:y:1989:i:222:p:187-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.