Reputation and Patience in the 'War of Attrition.'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kornhauser, Lewis A. & Rubinstein, Ariel & Wilson, Charles, 1986. "Reputation and Patience in the “War of Attrition”," Working Papers 86-06, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Kornhauser, Lewis A. & Rubinstein, Ariel & Wilson, Charles, 1986. "Reputation and Patience in the "War of Attrition"," Working Papers 86-31, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David P. Myatt, 2005. "Instant Exit from the Asymmetric War of Attrition," Economics Series Working Papers 160, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Myatt, David P. & Wallace, Chris, 2008.
"An evolutionary analysis of the volunteer's dilemma,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 67-76, January.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2006. "An Evolutionary Analysis of the Volunteer`s Dilemma," Economics Series Working Papers 270, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2016. "Profit-maximizing Wages under Duopoly," MPRA Paper 70288, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asako Yasushi, 2015. "One-Sided Games in a War of Attrition," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 313-331, July.
- Johannes Hörner & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2011. "A war of attrition with endogenous effort levels," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 47(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Paul Klemperer & Jeremy Bulow, 1999.
"The Generalized War of Attrition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 175-189, March.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 1996. "The Generalized War of Attrition," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1142, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bulow, Jeremy I. & Klemperer, Paul, 1997. "The Generalized War of Attrition," CEPR Discussion Papers 1564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremy Bulow & Paul Klemperer, 1997. "The Generalized War of Attrition," NBER Working Papers 5872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Klemperer & Jeremy Bulow, 1999. "The Generalized War of Attrition," Game Theory and Information 9901004, EconWPA.
- Peter Burton, 2004. "Hugging Trees: Claiming de Facto Property Rights by Blockading Resource Use," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(2), pages 135-163, February.
- Peter S. Burton, 2008. "Bargaining by Limiting Cooperation: Withholding Consent for the Level of a Public Good," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 623-642, August.
- Dilip Abreu & David G. Pearce, 2006. "Bargaining, Reputation and Equilibrium Selection in Repeated Games with Contracts," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000640, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:56:y:1989:i:221:p:15-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.