Unemployment and Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascal Michaillat, 2014.
"A Theory of Countercyclical Government Multiplier,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 190-217, January.
- Michaillat, Pascal, 2012. "A theory of countercyclical government multiplier," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54277, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michaillat, Pascal, 2014. "A theory of countercyclical government multiplier," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50247, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gorostiaga Arantza, 2005.
"Optimal Fiscal Policy with Rationing in the Labor Market,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, July.
- Arantza Gorostiaga, 2004. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Rationing in the Labor Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- James W. Boudreau, 2008. "Sequential Pre-Marital Investment Games: Implications for Unemployment," Working papers 2008-45, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Bascand, 1988. "The persistence of unemployment: lessons from overseas experience," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 51, december.
- Lall Ramrattan & Michael Szenberg, 2012. "The impact of The General Theory on Economic Theory and the Development of Public Policies: A Nested Vision of Keynes’s Ideas with the Classical Vision through a Panoramic View of his Works," Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:56:y:1989:i:221:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.