Spatial Monopoly and Spatial Monopolistic Competition with Two-Part Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Hamilton & Jacques-François Thisse, 1996.
"Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 2(1), pages 379-397, December.
- HAMILTON , Jonathan & THISSE , Jacques-François, 1996. "Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1996066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hamilton , J. H. & Thisse, J.- F., 1997. "Nonlinear pricing in spatial oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1266, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mark Burkey, 2011. "Spatial pricing models with lumpy transportation costs: the case for travel cost subsidization," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 197-206, October.
- Wang, Judith Y.T. & Lindsey, Robin & Yang, Hai, 2011.
"Nonlinear pricing on private roads with congestion and toll collection costs,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 9-40, January.
- Lindsey, Robin & Wang, Judith & Yang, Hai, 2010. "Nonlinear Pricing on Private Roads with Congestion and Toll Collection Costs," Working Papers 2010-3, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Mark L. Burkey & Alexandra Kurepa, 2016. "Spatial Nonlinear Pricing with Per-Trip versus Per-Unit Transportation Costs," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 237-255, Winter.
- X. Wang & Bill Yang, 2010. "The sunk-cost effect and optimal two-part pricing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 101(2), pages 133-148, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:55:y:1988:i:220:p:461-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.