Risk Management and the Value of Symmetric Information in Insurance Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schwarze, Reimund & Wein, Thomas, 2005.
"Is the market classification of risk always efficient? Evidence from German third party motor insurance,"
German Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR),
University of Cologne, Department of Risk Management and Insurance, vol. 1(4), pages 173-202.
- Reimund Schwarze & Thomas Wein, 2005. "Is the Market Classification of Risk Always Efficient? - Evidence from German Third Party Motor Insurance," Working Paper Series in Economics 3, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Schwarze, Reimund & Wein, Thomas, 2005. "Is the market classification of risk always efficient? evidence from german third party motor insurance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36104, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huennemeyer, Anne-Juliane & Rollins, Kimberly S., 2001. "Private Resource Management And Public Trust: Optimal Resource Conservation Contracts Under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 34141, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Oliver Fabel, 1995. "Disability insurance in an optimal pension scheme," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 157-183, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:55:y:1988:i:219:p:355-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.