Stability of the Mobile-Capital Harris-Todaro Model: Some Further Results
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yenhuang Chen & Lihong Zhao, 2009. "Wage Subsidy and Sector-Specific Unemployment: A New Economic Geography Approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(1), pages 426-436.
- Biller, Dan & Andres, Luis & Cuberes, David, 2014.
"A dynamic spatial model of rural-urban transformation with public goods,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7051, The World Bank.
- Dan Biller & Luis Andres & David Cuberes, 2015. "A Dynamic Spatial Model of Rural-Urban Transformation with Public Goods," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1484, European Regional Science Association.
- Leonard F.S. Wang & Ya-Chin Wang & Lihong Zhao, 2012. "The incidence of environmental regulation in a developing economy with sector-specific unemployment: a note," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 3-11.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 1996. "Urban Unemployment And Development Policy: The Introduction Of An," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 241-249, November.
- Takao FUKUCHI, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis Of The Urban Informal Sector," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(3), pages 225-256, September.
- Omar O. Chisari & Sebastián J. Miller, 2016. "Climate Change and Migration: A CGE Analysis for Two Large Urban Regions of Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7510, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pi Jiancai & Yin Jun, 2016. "Privatization, Unemployment, and Welfare in the Harris-Todaro Model with a Mixed Duopoly," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-12, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:55:y:1988:i:217:p:123-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.