A Note on the Stability of the Harris-Todaro Model with Capital Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shigemi Yabuuchi, 1996. "Urban Unemployment And Development Policy: The Introduction Of An," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 241-249, November.
- Jai-Young Choi & Eden S. H. Yu, 2010. "Imperfect Capital Mobility: A General Approach to the Two-Sector Harris Todaro Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 81-94, February.
- Pi Jiancai & Zhou Yu, 2015. "Rural Property Rights, Migration, and Welfare in Developing Countries," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(3), pages 997-1029, July.
- Michael Michael & Stephen Miller, 1992. "Customs Union and the Harris-Todaro Model with International Capital Mobility," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-49, February.
- Pan, Lijun, 2014. "The impacts of education investment on skilled–unskilled wage inequality and economic development in developing countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 174-181.
- Kul Bhatia, 2001. "Specific and mobile capital, migration and unemployment in a Harris-Todaro model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 207-222.
- Takao FUKUCHI, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis Of The Urban Informal Sector," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(3), pages 225-256, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:55:y:1988:i:217:p:119-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.