A Dynamic Model of Trade Union Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schirwitz, Beate & Dittrich, Marcus, 2006. "A Dynamic Model of Union Behaviour. The Role of an Endogenous Outside Option and Bargaining Centralisation," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/06, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Kazanas, Thanassis & Miaouli, Natasha, 2014. "Wage-setting and capital in unionized markets: Evidence from South Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 368-376.
- Bridgman, Benjamin, 2015. "Competition, work rules and productivity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 136-149.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:18:y:1998:i:1:a:2840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Winker, Peter, 1996. "Bündnis für Arbeit: Eine Randnotiz," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 76(7), pages 372-380.
- Almas Heshmati & Ilham Haouas, 2004.
"The effects of union wage-settings on firms' production factor decisions,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 415-420.
- Heshmati, Almas & Haouas, Ilham, 2003. "The Effects of Union Wage-Settings on Firms’ Production Factor Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Halko, Marja-Liisa, 2003.
"Buffer funding of unemployment insurance in a dynamic labour union model,"
Research Discussion Papers
24/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Marja-Liisa Halko, 2004. "Buffer funding of unemployment insurance in a dynamic labour union model," Macroeconomics 0404030, EconWPA.
- Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2009.
"Interaction between Underground Employment and Unions in Selected Italian Industries,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 60(5), pages 1155-1180.
- Bruno Chiarini & Elisabetta Marzano, 2008. "Interaction between Underground Employment and Unions in selected Italian industries," Working Papers 6_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Bruno Chiarini & Massimo Giannini, 2000. "A Model Of Union Behaviour And Benefits Under Uncertainty - Did Thatcher'S Benefits Policy Increase Employment And Reduce Union Power?," Working Papers 5_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Dittrich, Marcus & Schirwitz, Beate, 2011. "Union membership and employment dynamics: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 38-40, January.
- Nyssens, Marthe & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2000.
"Embeddedness, cooperation and popular-economy firms in the informal sector,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 175-204, February.
- Nyssens, Marthe & Van der Linden, Bruno, 1998. "Embeddedness, cooperation and popular-economy firms in the informal sector," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998025, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1998.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 1997. "Union membership and employment dynamics with endogenous union density," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 119-125, November.
- Loïc Cadiou & Julien Genet & Jean-Louis Guérin, 2002. "Évolutions démographiques et marché du travail : des liens complexes parfois contradictoires," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 355(1), pages 139-156.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2005. "Business cycle, unemployment benefits and productivity shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 670-690, December.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1993. "Unvollkommene Arbeitsmärkte in makroökonomischen Modellen: Eine Übersicht," Discussion Papers 1, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2012. "Equilibrium earning premium and pension schemes: The long-run macroeconomic effects of the union," Discussion Papers 2_2012, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Román, Ángel L., 2017. "Dynamic collective bargaining. Frictional effects under open-shop industrial relations," MPRA Paper 77562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adriana Cassoni, 1997. "A brief survey on the role of trade unions in labour market," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0697, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen & Chang, Wen-ya, 2001. "Currency devaluation in an open-shop union," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 61-74.
- Gonzaga, Gustavo & Scandiuzzi, João Carlos, 1998.
"How Does Government Wage Policy Affect Wage Bargaining in Brazil?,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 18(1), May.
- Gustavo Gonzaga & João Carlos Scandiuzzi, 1995. "How does government wage policy affect wage bargaining in Brazil?," Textos para discussão 347, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- repec:eee:labeco:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Chiarini & Paolo Piselli, 2000. "Aggregate Fluctuations In A Unionized Labor Market," Working Papers 2_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:54:y:1987:i:215:p:355-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.