Durable Goods, Market Structure and the Incentives to Innovate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Jin-Hyuk Kim, 2012. "Monopoly R&D and Compatibility Decisions in Network Industries," Working papers 2012rwp-43, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:76:y:2002:i:1:d:10.1007_s712-002-8219-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- F. Javier Casado-Izaga & Ana I. Saracho, 2002.
"Choice of Product Variety for the Durable-goods Monopolist,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 33-48, May.
- Casado Izaga, Francisco Javier & Saracho de la Torre, Ana Isabel, 1999. "Choice of Product Variety for the Durable Goods Monopolist," BILTOKI 1999-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- William Caylor, 2016. "Credible Signals Of The Release Of New Versions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 862-878, April.
- Gregory Goering & Michael Pippenger, 2003. "Dynamic consistency and monopoly," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(2), pages 188-194, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:54:y:1987:i:213:p:57-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.