Wages Policy and Unemployment in Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gruen, David & Pagan, Adrian & Thompson, Christopher, 1999. "The Phillips curve in Australia," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 223-258, October.
- Fumitaka FURUOKA, 2014. "Does Hysteresis Exist in Unemployment? New Findings from Fourteen Regions of the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 64(1), pages 59-78, February.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2008.
"Market power, dismissal threat, and rent sharing: The role of insider and outsider forces in wage bargaining,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 30-47, March.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2004. "Market Power, Dismissal Threat, and Rent Sharing: the Role of Insider and Outsider Forces in Wage Bargaining," CEF.UP Working Papers 0403, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro, 2006. "Market Power, Dismissal Threat and Rent Sharing: The Role of Insider and Outsider Forces in Wage Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 2102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Buiter, Willem H. & Grafe, Clemens, 2001. "No Pain, No Gain? The Simple Analytics of Efficient Disinflation in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enache Cosmin, 2013. "Adverse Incentive Effects of the Unemployment Benefit Level in Romania," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 60(1), pages 54-66, July.
- Mardi Dungey & John Pitchford, 1998.
"Prospects for Output and Employment Growth with Steady Inflation,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dungey, M. & Pitchford, J., 1998. "Prospects for Output and Employment Growth with Steady Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 387, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- repec:liu:liucej:v:14:y:2017:i:2:p:177-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017.
"Greece and the Troika – Lessons from International Best Practice Cases of Successful Price (and Wage) Adjustment,"
European Journal of Comparative Economics,
Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 14(2), pages 177-195, December.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2017. "Greece and the Troika – Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," ROME Working Papers 201707, ROME Network.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Greece and the Troika: Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," Ruhr Economic Papers 694, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2017. "Greece and the Troika – Lessons from international best practice cases of successful price (and wage) adjustment," CEPS Papers 12557, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Dobbie, Michael, 2006. "Insider Power, Outsider Ineffectiveness and Product Market Competition: Evidence from Australia," Review of Applied Economics, Lincoln University, Department of Financial and Business Systems, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-19.
- Debelle, Guy & Vickery, James, 1998.
"Is the Phillips Curve a Curve? Some Evidence and Implications for Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(227), pages 384-398, December.
- Guy Debelle & James Vickery, 1997. "Is the Phillips Curve a Curve? Some Evidence and Implications for Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9706, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2015. "The Evolution of Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14611.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J & Garrett, Mario D, 1990.
"Insider Power in Wage Determination,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(226), pages 143-170, May.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A. & Garrett, M., 1988. "Insider Power In Wage Determination," Papers 319, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Mario D. Garrett, 1989. "Insider Power in Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 3179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fumitaka Furuoka, 2015. "Unemployment Hysteresis in the “Nordic Kitten”: Evidence from Five Estonian Regions," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(5), pages 631-642, December.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Hofmann, Thomas, 1989. "Unemployment and stability of inflation: The concept of the NAIRU in an international perspective and an estimation for Germany using business survey data," Discussion Papers, Series II 87, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Larry Ball, 1997. "Round-up," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe (ed.), Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & Emma Moreno-García, 2006.
"Union games: technological unemployment,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(2), pages 359-373, January.
- Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba & Emma Moreno García, 2004. "Union Games: Technological Unemployment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- repec:ere:journl:v:xxxvi:y:2017:i:2:p:185-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeff Borland & Ian McDonald, 2000. "Labour Market Models of Unemployment in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2014. "Unemployment hysteresis in Central Asia," MPRA Paper 60323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 2001. "Insiders versus Outsiders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 165-188, Winter.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:2:p:137-151 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fernández-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Vázquez, Jesús, 2011. "Unions, monetary shocks and the labour market cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1140-1149, May.
- Lenehan, A. J., 1996. "The macroeconomic effects of the postwar baby boom: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 155-169.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1987. "The Right Combination of Demand and Supply Policies: The Case for a Two-Handed Approach," NBER Working Papers 2333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:53:y:1986:i:210(s):p:s53-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.