Unemployment: Getting the Questions Right
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Auerbach, Alan J & Gokhale, Jagadeesh & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1992.
" Generational Accounting: A New Approach to Understanding the Effects of Fiscal Policy on Saving,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 303-318.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1991. "Generational accounting: a new approach for understanding the effects of fiscal policy on saving," Working Paper 9107, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1994. "Generational Accounting: A Meaningful Way to Evaluate Fiscal Policy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 73-94, Winter.
- Willem H. Buiter & K.M. Kletzer, 1994. "Ponzi Finance, Government Solvency and the Redundancy or Usefulness of Public Debt," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1070, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Regina Villela Malvar & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999. "Generational Accounting in Brazil," NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 177-198 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Willi Leibfritz, 1999.
"From Deficit Delusion to the Fiscal Balance Rule: Looking for an Economically Meaningful Way to Assess Fiscal Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Generational Accounting around the World, pages 9-30
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Kotlikoff, 1993. "From deficit delusion to the Fiscal Balance Rule: Looking for an economically meaningful way to assess fiscal policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 17-41, December.
- Laurence Kotlikoff, 1993. "From deficit delusion to the Fiscal Balance Rule: Looking for an economically meaningful way to assess fiscal policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 17-41, December.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1989. "From Deficit Delusion to the Fiscal Balance Rule: Looking For an Economically Meaningful Way to Assess Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 2841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yotsuzuka, Toshiki, 1987. "Ricardian equivalence in the presence of capital market imperfections," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 411-436, September.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1985. "Tests for Liquidity Constraints: A Critical Survey," NBER Working Papers 1720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard A. Musgrave & Karl E. Case & Herman Leonard, 1974. "The Distribution of Fiscal Burdens and Benefits," Public Finance Review, , vol. 2(3), pages 259-311, July.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1990. "Principles of Budgetary and Financial Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262524139, January.
- Eric O'N. Fisher & YoungSoo Woo, 1994. "A New Meaure of the Korean Current Account," International Finance 9411001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brendan M. Walsh, 2004. "The transformation of the Irish labour market : 1980-2003," Working Papers 200412, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gustav Adolf Horn, 1989. "Ursachen struktureller Arbeitslosigkeit: zur Theorie und Empirie neuerer makroökonomischer Ansätze," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brendan M. Walsh, 2004. "The transformation of the Irish labour market : 1980-2003," Open Access publications 10197/1542, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996. "An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada," Staff Working Papers 96-7, Bank of Canada.
- Hiroshi Yoshikawa, 2015. "Stochastic macro-equilibrium: a microfoundation for the Keynesian economics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 31-55, April.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2011.
"Econometrics For Grumblers: A New Look At The Literature On Cross‐Country Growth Empirics,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 109-155, February.
- Markus Eberhardt & Francis Teal, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," CSAE Working Paper Series 2009-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Teal, Francis, 2009. "Econometrics for Grumblers: A New Look at the Literature on Cross-Country Growth Empirics," MPRA Paper 15813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yannick L'Horty & Florence Thibault, 1997. "Le Nairu en France : les insuffisances d'une courbe de Phillips," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 127(1), pages 83-99.
- Michel De Vroey, 1997. "Le concept de chômage involontaire : de Keynes aux nouveaux keynésiens," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(6), pages 1381-1408.
- Antonella Palumbo, 2008. "I metodi di stima del PIL potenziale tra fondamenti di Teoria economica e Contenuto empirico," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0092, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Stimpfle, Alexander & Stadelmann, David, 2015. "The Impact of Fundamental Development Factors on Different Income Groups: International Evidence," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113128, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Wolfgang Franz, 2005. "Will the (German) NAIRU Please Stand Up?," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 6(2), pages 131-153, May.
- Rod Cross & Julia Darby & Jonathan Ireland & Laura Piscitelli, 1999. "Hysteresis and Unemployment: a Preliminary Investigation," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 721, Society for Computational Economics.
- M. Scattaglia, 1994. "Politiche per l'occupazione e Microfondamenti "Keynesiani" dell'economia del lavoro," Working Papers 196, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Hofmann, Thomas, 1989. "Unemployment and stability of inflation: The concept of the NAIRU in an international perspective and an estimation for Germany using business survey data," Discussion Papers, Series II 87, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Gilberto A. Libanio, 2004. "Unit roots in macroeconomic time series: a post Keynesian interpretation," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td233, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Richard Rogerson, 1997. "Theory Ahead of Language in the Economics of Unemployment," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 73-92, Winter.
- Robert M. Coen, 1999. "The NAIRU and Wages in Local Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 52-57, May.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1989. "Wage gaps, hysteresis and structural unemployment: The West German labour market in the seventies and eighties," Kiel Working Papers 358, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:53:y:1986:i:210(s):p:s23-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.