The Economic Value of Life
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Arabsheibani & A. Marin, 2000.
"Stability of Estimates of the Compensation for Danger,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 247-269, May.
- Arabsheibani, G R & Marin, A, 2000. "Stability of Estimates of the Compensation for Danger," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 247-269, May.
- A. Marin & G.R. Arabsheibani, 1998. "Stability of Estimates of the Compensation for Danger," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 98/15, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Feb 1998.
- David Canning, 2007. "Valuing Lives Equally and Welfare Economics," PGDA Working Papers 2707, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2008.
"A Study of the Sensitivity of Longevity-adjusted Income Measures,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 339-361.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2008. "A Study of the Sensitivity of Longevity-Adjusted Income Measures," Post-Print halshs-00754276, HAL.
- Zivin, Joshua Graff & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Optimal Environmental Health Regulations with Heterogeneous Populations: Treatment versus "Tagging"," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 455-476, May.
- Coast, Joanna, 2009. "Maximisation in extra-welfarism: A critique of the current position in health economics," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 786-792, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:52:y:1985:i:27:p:281-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.