The Welfare Measurement of Changes in Economic Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Jäntti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2013.
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
607, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jantti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income mobility," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Markus Jantti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2014. "Income Mobility," Working Papers 319, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ambra Poggi & Jacques Silber, 2010.
"On Polarization And Mobility: A Look At Polarization In The Wage-Career Profile In Italy,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(1), pages 123-140, March.
- Ambra Poggi & Jacques Silber, 2008. "On Polarization and Mobility: A look at polarization in the wage-career profile in Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 84, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Ambra Poggi & Jacques Silber, 2009. "On polarization and mobility: A look at polarization in the wage-career profile in Italy," Working Papers 138, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Tom Krebs & Pravin Krishna & William Maloney, 2013. "Income Mobility and Welfare," IMF Working Papers 13/24, International Monetary Fund.
- Ayala, Luis & Sastre, Mercedes, 2002. "What determines income mobility differences across the European Union?," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-27, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2004.
"The measurement of structural and exchange income mobility,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 2(3), pages 219-228, September.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2000. "The measurement of structural and exchange income mobility," UC3M Working papers. Economics 7274, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ding, Ning & Wang, Yougui, 2008. "Household income mobility in China and its decomposition," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 373-380, September.
- Kai-yuen Tsui, 2009. "Measurement of income mobility: a re-examination," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 33(4), pages 629-645, November.
- Abbott, Michael G. & Beach, Charles M., 2013. "Earnings Mobility of Canadian Immigrants: A Transition Matrix Approach," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2013-47, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Oct 2013.
- Ravi Kanbur & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2016.
"Dynastic inequality, mobility and equality of opportunity,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 14(4), pages 419-434, December.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2015. "Dynastic Inequality, Mobility And Equality Of Opportunity," Working Papers 250014, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 2015. "Dynastic Inequality, Mobility and Equality of Opportunity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2004.
"What Lies Behind Income Mobility? Reranking and Distributional Change in Belgium, Western Germany and the USA,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(281), pages 223-239, May.
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2003. "What Lies Behind Income Mobility? Reranking and Distributional Change in Belgium, Western Germany and the USA," IRISS Working Paper Series 2003-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yélé Maweki Batana & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2010. "Testing for Mobility Dominance," Cahiers de recherche 1002, CIRPEE.
- Jacques Silber & Michal Weber, 2005. "Gini's mean difference and the measurement of absolute mobility," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 471-492.
- Sui Yang, 2015. "Rural household income mobility in transitional China: Evidence from China Household Income Project," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015.
"The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France,"
- Joachim Jarreau, 2015. "The Impact of Naturalizations on Job Mobility and Wages: Evidence from France," AMSE Working Papers 1508, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Luis Ayala & Mercedes Sastre, 2004.
"Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 13(1-2), pages 4-4, March-Jun.
- Ayala, L. & Sastre, M., 2002. "Europe vs. The United States: Is There a Trade-Off Between Mobility and Inequality?," European Economy Group Working Papers 19, European Economy Group.
- Sastre, Mercedes & Ayala, Luis, 2002. "Europe vs. the United States: is there a trade-off between mobility and inequality?," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 1997. "Income mobility, permutations, and rerankings," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6070, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:51:y:1984:i:204:p:457-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.