Capital Accumulation and the Characteristics of Private Inter-Generational Transfers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Blake, 2004.
"The impact of wealth on consumption and retirement behaviour in the UK,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 555-576.
- Blake, David, 2002. "The impact of wealth on consumption and retirement behaviour in the UK," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24949, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Laitner, John & Ohlsson, Henry, 2001.
"Bequest motives: a comparison of Sweden and the United States,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 205-236, January.
- Laitner, J. & Ohlsson, H., 1998. "Bequest Motives: a Comparison of Sweden and the United States," Papers 1998:16, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Laitner, John & Ohlsson, Henry, 1998. "Bequest Motives: A Comparison of Sweden and the United States," Working Paper Series 1998:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Elinder Mikael & Erixson Oscar & Ohlsson Henry, 2012.
"The Impact of Inheritances on Heirs' Labor and Capital Income,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-37, December.
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Ohlsson, Henry, 2010. "The Effect of Inheritance Receipt on Labor and Capital Income: Evidence from Swedish Panel Data," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2010:3, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Ohlsson, Henry, 2011. "Carnegie visits Nobel: Do inheritances affect labor and capital income?," Working Paper Series 2011:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1994.
"Intergenerational Transfers and the Accumulation of Wealth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 145-160, Fall.
- W. G. Gale & J. K. Scholz, "undated". "Intergenerational transfers and the accumulation of wealth," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1019-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1991. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Accumulation of Wealth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 624, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marta Melguizo Garde, 2007. "La motivación de las transmisiones lucrativas entre generaciones de una familia: modelos teóricos y evidencia empírica," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 181(2), pages 81-118, June.
- Sharifah Haron & Deanna Sharpe & Mohamed Abdel-Ghany & Jariah Masud, 2013. "Moving Up the Savings Hierarchy: Examining Savings Motives of Older Malay Muslim," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 314-328, September.
- Rui Yao & Jing Xiao & Li Liao, 2015. "Effects of Age on Saving Motives of Chinese Urban Consumers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 224-238, June.
- André Masson & Pierre Pestieau, 1991. "Tests des modèles d'héritage : un inventaire critique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 100(4), pages 73-92.
- Michael D. Hurd & B. Gabriela Mundaca, 1989.
"The Importance of Gifts and Inheritances Among the Affluent,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Measurement of Saving, Investment, and Wealth, pages 737-764
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & B. Gabriela Mundaca, 1987. "The Importance of Gifts and Inheritances Among the Affluent," NBER Working Papers 2415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:51:y:1984:i:201:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.