On the Neutrality of Flow-of-Funds Corporate Taxation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce & Jack Mintz, 1981. "On the Neutrality of Flow-of-Funds Corporate Taxation," Working Papers 454, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-François Tremblay, 2010. "Taxation and skills investment in frictional labor markets," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Sakari Uimonen, 1994. "Emission taxes vs. financial subsidies in pollution control," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 281-297, October.
- Caren Sureth, 2002. "Partially Irreversible Investment Decisions and Taxation under Uncertainty: A Real Option Approach," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(2), pages 185-221, May.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000.
"Optimal tax mix in a two-sector growth model with transitional dynamics,"
Departmental Working Papers
wp0105, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- James B. Davies & Jie Zhang & Jinli Zeng, 2000. "Optimal Tax Mix in a Two-Sector Growth Model with Transitional Dynamics," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 200017, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 1991. "The Transition to a Cash Flow Income Tax," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 127(II), pages 113-140, June.
- Helena Blazic & Nikša Nikolic & Mario Pecaric, 2003. "Consumer-Based Taxation at the Business Level: The Croatian Experience," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 8(1), pages 57-68, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:50:y:1983:i:197:p:49-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.