A Micro-Macroeconomic Analysis Based on a Representative Firm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, Wenli & Xu, Haiyang, 2004. "The efficiency wage hypothesis: a mesoeconomic analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 257-269, October.
- Xiaokai Yang & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2006.
"Theory Of The Firm And Structure Of Residual Rights,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Inframarginal Contributions To Development Economics, chapter 10, pages 231-258
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Yang, Xiaokai & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1995. "Theory of the firm and structure of residual rights," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 107-128, January.
- Yew-Kwang Ng, 2009. "Why Is a Financial Crisis Important? The Significance of the Relaxation of the Assumption of Perfect Competition," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 8(2), pages 91-114, August.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Ying Wu, 2004. "Multiple Equilibria and Interfirm Macro-Externality: An Analysis of Sluggish Real Adjustment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 61-77, May.
- Yin, Xriangkang, 1997. "A micro-macroeconomic analysis of the Chinese economy with imperfect competition," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 31-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:49:y:1982:i:194:p:121-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.