Advertising and the Theory of Entry Barriers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Nicklisch, 2008. "Semi-collusive advertising and pricing in experimental duopolies," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_25, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Guillem Roig, 2017. "Product Compatibility as an Strategy to Hinder Entry Deterrence," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015773, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- José Manuel Ordoñez de Haro, 1993. "Efectos de la publicidad estratégica en una industria con productos diferenciados," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 17(3), pages 527-549, September.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C., 1996. "Resource allocation to defensive marketing and manufacturing strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 453-466, November.
- Azamat Valei, 2017. "Advertising Response to New Entry," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp588, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Andreas Nicklisch, 2012. "Does collusive advertising facilitate collusive pricing? Evidence from experimental duopolies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 515-532, December.
- Guillem Roig, 2017. "Product Compatibility as an Strategy to Hinder Entry Deterrence," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015774, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:48:y:1981:i:191:p:289-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.