The Precautionary Demand for Narrow and Broad Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendry, David F., 1997. "On congruent econometric relations : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 163-190, December.
- Ericsson, Neil R & Hendry, David F & Prestwich, Kevin M, 1998.
" The Demand for Broad Money in the United Kingdom, 1878-1993,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 289-324, March.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Kevin M. Prestwich, 1997. "The demand for broad money in the United Kingdom, 1878-1993," International Finance Discussion Papers 596, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2002.
"A vector error correction and nonnested modeling of money demand function in Nigeria,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(4), pages 1-8.
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2001. "A Vector Error Correction And Nonnested Modelling Of Money Demand Function In Nigeria," Econometrics 0111004, EconWPA.
- Peter Howells, 2005. "The Endogeneity of Money: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 0513, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Nidhal Mgadmi & Helmi Hamdi & Houssem Rachdi, 2016. "Non-Linear Modelling of Money Demand in Tunisia: Evidence from the STAR Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 1975-1985.
- Martin Melecký, 2002. "Analýza diskrepancí v poptávce po penìzích domácností a firem v ÈR 1994-2000 (èást I: domácnosti)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 52(7-8), pages 428-449, July.
- Michael Dotsey, 1991. "Monetary policy and operating procedures in New Zealand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 13-19.
- Lubo Komrek & Martin Meleck, 2004. "Money Demand in an Open Transition Economy," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 73-73, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:47:y:1980:i:188:p:407-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.