Unemployment Insurance: Survey and Extensions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1999.
"Efficient Unemployment Insurance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(5), pages 893-928, October.
- Acemoglu, D. & Shimer, R., 1997. "Efficient Unemployment Insurance," Working papers 97-9, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Robert Shimer, 1998. "Efficient Unemployment Insurance," NBER Working Papers 6686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:473-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:163-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beblavý, Miroslav & Lenaerts, Karolien & Maselli, Ilaria, 2017. "Design of a European Unemployment Benefit Scheme," CEPS Papers 12263, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2015.
"The New Full-Time Employment Taxes,"
Tax Policy and the Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 89-132.
- Conde Ruiz, José Ignacio. & Felgueroso, Florentino. & García Pérez, Jose Ignacio., 2011. "El fondo de capitalización a la austriaca: costes y beneficios de su implantación en España," Economic Reports 06-2011, FEDEA.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:387-423 is not listed on IDEAS
- W. Henry Chiu & Edi Karni, 1998. "Endogenous Adverse Selection and Unemployment Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(4), pages 806-827, August.
- Robin Boadway & Nicolas Marceau, 1994. "Time inconsistency as a rationale for public unemployment insurance," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Vannoorenberghe, G., 2014. "International trade, risk taking and welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 363-374.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Marchand, Maurice & Pestieau, Pierre, 1995.
"The optimal level of unemployment insurance benefits in a model of employment mismatch,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 407-420, December.
- Cremer, H. & Marchand, M. & Pestieau, P., 1996. "The optimal level of unemployment insurance benefits in a model of employment mismatch," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1200, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2009.
"Employment protection reform in search economies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 255-273, April.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck, 2006. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2008. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," Working Papers hal-00587576, HAL.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbe, Franck, 2008. "Employment protection reform in search economies," Les Cahiers de Recherche 910, HEC Paris.
- Olivier L'Haridon & Franck Malherbet, 2008. "Employment Protection Reform in Search Economies," THEMA Working Papers 2008-26, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Audrey Light & Yoshiaki Omori, 2004. "Unemployment Insurance and Job Quits," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 159-188, January.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2002.
"Informal Family Insurance And The Design Of The Welfare State,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 481-503, July.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 1998. "Informal Family Insurance and the Design of the Welfare State," JCPR Working Papers 44, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- DiTella, Rafael & MacCulloch, Robert, 1999. "Informal family insurance and the design of the welfare state," ZEI Working Papers B 23-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- von Berchem, Sascha & Berthold, Norbert, 2004. "Reform der Arbeitslosenversicherung : Markt, Staat oder beides?," Discussion Paper Series 70, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:789-848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vijlbrief, J.A., 1990. "The effects of unemployment insurance on the labour market," Serie Research Memoranda 0031, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K. & Matsa, David A., 2013.
"Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 449-470.
- Agrawal, Ashwini K. & Matsa, David A., 2013. "Labor unemployment risk and corporate financing decisions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michau, Jean-Baptiste, 2015.
"Optimal labor market policy with search frictions and risk-averse workers,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 93-107.
- Jean-Baptiste Michau, 2012. "Optimal labor market policy with search frictions and risk-averse workers," Working Papers hal-00757173, HAL.
- José María Arranz & Carlos García Serrano, 2015. "Los sistemas de prestaciones por desempleo de “experience rating”. Un análisis de los despidos temporales y los subsidios cruzados en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 212(1), pages 129-168, March.
- Shi, Shouyong & Wen, Quan, 1999. "Labor market search and the dynamic effects of taxes and subsidies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 457-495, April.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:49:y:2018:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:47:y:1980:i:187:p:351-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.