A Microeconometric Analysis of the Canadian Wage Determination Process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald, 1995.
"The Wage Curve,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 026202375x, January.
- Menna, Khaled & Lassassi, Moundir, 2016.
"المرأة الماكثة في البيت في الجزائر: قدرات منسية؟!
[The Housewives In Algeria: Forgotten Capacities?]," MPRA Paper 85421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John M. Abowd & Thomas Lemieux, 1991.
"The Effects of International Competition on Collective Bargaining Outcomes: A Comparison of the United States and Canada,"
NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 343-367
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Thomas Lemieux, 1990. "The Effects of International Competiton on Collective Bargaining Outcomes: A Comparison of the United States and Canada," NBER Working Papers 3352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1994. "Public Sector Growth and Labor Market Flexibility: The United States versus the United Kingdom," NBER Chapters,in: Social Protection versus Economic Flexibility: Is There a Trade-Off?, pages 223-264 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pencavel, John H, 1982.
"The Effects of Incomes Policies on the Frequency and Size of Wage Changes,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 49(194), pages 147-159, May.
- John H. Pencavel, 1981. "The Effects of Incomes Policies on the Frequency and Size of Wage Changes," NBER Working Papers 0778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Craig Riddell, 1983. "The Responsiveness of Wage Settlements in Canada and Economic Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Broersma, L. & Franses, P.H., 1992. "A model for quarterly unemployment in Canada," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Louis N. Christofides & Andrew J. Oswald, 1991. "Efficient and Inefficient Employment Outcomes: A Study Based on Canadian Data," NBER Working Papers 3648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Addison & John Burton, 1984. "The sociopolitical analysis of inflation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 120(1), pages 90-120, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:47:y:1980:i:186:p:165-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.