Exchange Rate Changes and Neutralization: A Test of the Monetary Approach Applied to Developed and Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Nasir & Wasim Malik, 2011. "Structural Decomposition of Exchange Rate Shocks in Pakistan: An Empirical Investigation using SVAR Methodology," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 18(1), pages 124-138, September.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:43:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_eej.2015.45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "Monetary Policy in the Large Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark J. Holmes, 2004. "Can African Countries Achieve Long-Run Real Exchange Rate Depreciation Through Nominal Exchange Rate Depreciation?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(2), pages 305-323, June.
- Mark J. Holmes & Ping Wang, 2005. "Do African Countries Move Asymmetrically Towards Purchasing Power Parity?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 73(2), pages 292-301, June.
- Anthony Cassese & James R. Lothian, 1983.
"The Timing of Monetary and Price Changes and the International Transmission of Inflation,"
NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 58-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cassese, Anthony & Lothian, James R., 1982. "The timing of monetary and price changes and the international transmission of inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Anthony Cassese & James R. Lothian, 1980. "The Timing of Monetary and Price Changes and the International Transmission of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmes, M, 2004. "Nominal Exchange Rates Adjustment and Long-Run Competitiveness in Less Developed Countries," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(3).
- Muhammad SHAHBAZ, 2009. "On Nominal and Real Devaluations Relation: An Econometric Evidence for Pakistan," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
- Donyina-Ameyaw, Samuel, 2004. "A Small Macroeconmetric Model Of Trade And Inflation In Ghana," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 696, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Miteza, Ilir, 2002. "Do nominal devaluations lead to real devaluations in LDCs?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 385-391, February.
- Abdulkadir Abdulrashid Rafindadi & Zarinah Yusof, 2014. "An Econometric Estimation and Prediction of the Effects of Nominal Devaluation on Real Devaluation: Does the Marshal-Lerner (M-L) Assumptions Fits in Nigeria?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 819-835.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:46:y:1979:i:183:p:281-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.