The Welfare Economics of Ex Post Optimality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2009.
"Rational Overconfidence and Social Security,"
Discussion Paper Series
0916, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2014. "Rational Overconfidence and Social Security," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def021, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Carsten K. Nielsen, 2009. "Optimal economic institutions under rational overconfidence, with applications to the choice of exchange rate regime," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 375-407.
- Versteegh, M.M. & Brouwer, W.B.F., 2016. "Patient and general public preferences for health states: A call to reconsider current guidelines," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 66-74.
- Johan Walden & Christian Heyerdahl-Larsen, 2015. "Efficiency and Distortions in a Production Economy with Heterogeneous Beliefs," 2015 Meeting Papers 124, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Izac, Anne-Marie N., 1986. "Resource Policies, Property Rights And Conflicts Of Interest," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:46:y:1979:i:182:p:137-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.