The Equilibrium of Duopoly in a Market of Homogeneous Goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhik Roy & Jagmohan Raju, 2011. "The influence of demand factors on dynamic competitive pricing strategy: An empirical study," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 259-281, September.
- Kubler, Dorothea & Muller, Wieland, 2002.
"Simultaneous and sequential price competition in heterogeneous duopoly markets: experimental evidence,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1437-1460, December.
- Kübler, Dorothea & Müller, Wieland, 2001. "Simultaneous and sequential price competition in heterogeneous duopoly markets: Experimental evidence," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,97, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kübler, D. & Müller, W., 2002. "Simultaneous and sequential price competition on heterogeneous duopoly markets : Experimental evidence," Other publications TiSEM f2d9029e-d44e-48af-8187-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Takashi Komatsubara, 2008. "Equilibrium Selection In The Yano Model Of Price Leadership," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 649-655, December.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10842-017-0248-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amir, Rabah & Grilo, Isabel, 1999. "Stackelberg versus Cournot Equilibrium," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2009. "Cost differentials and mixed strategy equilibria in a Hotelling model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(1), pages 215-234, March.
- Raymond J. Deneckere & Dan Kovenock, 1992. "Price Leadership," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 143-162.
- Banerjee, Dyuti S. & Chatterjee, Ishita, 2014. "Exploring Stackelberg profit ordering under asymmetric product differentiation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 309-315.
- Saqib Jafarey & Sajal Lahiri, 2009.
"Developing Country Borrowing From A Monopolistic Lender: Strategic Interactions And Endogenous Leadership,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 191-207.
- Jafarey, S. & Lahiri, S., 2005. "Developing Country Borrowing from a Monopolistic Lender: Strategic Interaction and Endogenous Leadership," Working Papers 05/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Cho, Sumi & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2017. "Endogenous Private Leadership under Subsidy Policy on the Social Enterprises," MPRA Paper 83431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kosuke Hirose & Sang-ho Lee & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2017. "Environmental corporate social responsibility : A note on the first-mover advantage under price competition," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 37(1), pages 214-221.
- Daisuke Hirata & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2011. "Price leadership in a homogeneous product market," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 199-217, November.
- Ishibashi, Ikuo, 2008. "Collusive price leadership with capacity constraints," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 704-715, May.
- Cho, Sumi & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2017. "Subsidization Policy on the Social Enterprise for the Underprivileged," MPRA Paper 84411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Akira Ogawa, 2017. "Inefficient but Robust Public Leadership," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 387-398, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:45:y:1978:i:179:p:287-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.