The Distributional Effects of Congestion Taxes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quiggin, John C., 1990.
"Peak-Load Pricing And On-Farm Storage In The Australian Grain Handling System,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(03), December.
- John C. Quiggin, 1990. "Peak‐Load Pricing And On‐Farm Storage In The Australian Grain Handling System," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Johnston, Robert A. & Lund, Jay R. & Craig, Paul P., 1995. "Capacity-Allocation Methods for Reducing Urban Traffic Congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9237z4p6, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2000.
"Which consumers benefit from congestion tolls?,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt33d88115, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2000. "Which Consumers Benefit from Congestion Tolls?," Discussion Papers 216, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2000. "Which consumers benefit from congestion tolls?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt70v033nx, University of California Transportation Center.
- Vincent van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2011. "Congesting Pricing in a Road and Rail Network with Heterogeneous Values of Time and Schedule Delay," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-059/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 May 2012.
- Robin Lindsey, 2006. "Do Economists Reach A Conclusion on Road Pricing? The Intellectual History of an Idea," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(2), pages 292-379, May.
- Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Alberini, Anna, 2001. "Overcoming public aversion to congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 87-105, February.
- van den Berg, Vincent & Verhoef, Erik T., 2011. "Winning or losing from dynamic bottleneck congestion pricing?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 983-992.
- Renger van Nieuwkoop & Kay Axhausen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2016. "A traffic equilibrium model with paid-parking search," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/236, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- McQuaid, Ronald & Grieco, Margaret, 2005. "Edinburgh and the politics of congestion charging: Negotiating road user charging with affected publics," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 475-476, September.
- Holgun-Veras, Jos & Cetin, Mecit, 2009. "Optimal tolls for multi-class traffic: Analytical formulations and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 445-467, May.
- Button, Kenneth, 2004. "1. The Rationale For Road Pricing: Standard Theory And Latest Advances," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-25, January.
- Erik Verhoef & Mark Lijesen, 1998. "The Economic Effects of Road Pricing in the Randstad Area," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- E.T. Verhoef & P. Nijkamp & P. Rietveld & T.R. Lakshmanan, 1997. "Benefits and Costs of Transport," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Li, Michael Z. F., 2002. "The role of speed-flow relationship in congestion pricing implementation with an application to Singapore," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 731-754, September.
- Georgina Santos & Laurent Rojey, 2004. "Distributional impacts of road pricing: The truth behind the myth," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 21-42, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:44:y:1977:i:175:p:297-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.