The Distributional Effects of Congestion Taxes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (1977)
Issue (Month): 175 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE|
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0013-0427|
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2000.
"Which consumers benefit from congestion tolls?,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt33d88115, University of California Transportation Center.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko, 2000. "Which consumers benefit from congestion tolls?," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt70v033nx, University of California Transportation Center.
- Amihai Glazer & Esko Niskanen, 2000. "Which Consumers Benefit from Congestion Tolls?," Discussion Papers 216, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Robin Lindsey, 2006. "Do Economists Reach A Conclusion on Road Pricing? The Intellectual History of an Idea," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(2), pages 292-379, May.
- van den Berg, Vincent & Verhoef, Erik T., 2011. "Winning or losing from dynamic bottleneck congestion pricing?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 983-992.
- Li, Michael Z. F., 2002. "The role of speed-flow relationship in congestion pricing implementation with an application to Singapore," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 731-754, September.
- Holgun-Veras, Jos & Cetin, Mecit, 2009. "Optimal tolls for multi-class traffic: Analytical formulations and policy implications," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 445-467, May.
- Renger van Nieuwkoop & Kay Axhausen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 2016. "A traffic equilibrium model with paid-parking search," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/236, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- E.T. Verhoef & P. Nijkamp & P. Rietveld & T.R. Lakshmanan, 1997. "Benefits and Costs of Transport," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Harrington, Winston & Krupnick, Alan J. & Alberini, Anna, 2001. "Overcoming public aversion to congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 87-105, February.
- Krupnick, Alan & Harrington, Winston & Alberini, Anna, 1998. "Overcoming Public Aversion to Congestion Pricing," Discussion Papers dp-98-27, Resources For the Future.
- Button, Kenneth, 2004. "1. The Rationale For Road Pricing: Standard Theory And Latest Advances," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-25, January.
- Erik Verhoef & Mark Lijesen, 1998. "The Economic Effects of Road Pricing in the Randstad Area," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Quiggin, John C., 1990. "Peak-Load Pricing And On-Farm Storage In The Australian Grain Handling System," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(03), December.
- John C. Quiggin, 1990. "Peak‐Load Pricing And On‐Farm Storage In The Australian Grain Handling System," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 34(3), pages 263-279, December.
- Georgina Santos & Laurent Rojey, 2004. "Distributional impacts of road pricing: The truth behind the myth," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 21-42, February.
- McQuaid, Ronald & Grieco, Margaret, 2005. "Edinburgh and the politics of congestion charging: Negotiating road user charging with affected publics," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 475-476, September.
- Johnston, Robert A. & Lund, Jay R. & Craig, Paul P., 1995. "Capacity-Allocation Methods for Reducing Urban Traffic Congestion," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9237z4p6, University of California Transportation Center.
- Vincent van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2011. "Congesting Pricing in a Road and Rail Network with Heterogeneous Values of Time and Schedule Delay," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-059/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 24 May 2012.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:44:y:1977:i:175:p:297-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed