Adam Smith's Theory of International Trade in the Perspective of Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aykut Kibritçioglu, 2002.
"On the Smithian origins of "new" trade and growth theories,"
AccessEcon, vol. 2(1), pages 1-15.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, "undated". "On The Smithian Origins Of "New" Trade And Growth Theories," Working Papers _001, Ankara University Faculty of Political Sciences.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 1997. "On the Smithian Origins of "New" Trade and Growth Theories," International Trade 9711001, EconWPA, revised 04 Feb 2002.
- Aykut KİBRİTÇİOĞLU, 1994.
"Adam Smith'ın Uluslararası İktisat Kuramına Katkıları Hakkında,"
Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 5(12), pages 55-62.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 1994.
"Adam Smith'in "Uluslararası İktisat Kuramı"na Katkıları Hakkında
[On Adam Smith's Contributions to the International Trade Theory]," MPRA Paper 2595, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1996.
- Kibritçioğlu, Aykut, 1994. "Adam Smith'in "Uluslararası İktisat Kuramı"na Katkıları Hakkında
- Sally Razeen, 2000. "Hayek and International Economic Order," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 51(1), pages 97-118, January.
- Xiao Jiang, 2011. "Trade Expansion and Employment Generation: How Mercantilist Does China Have to Be?," Working Papers 1109, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Jorge Morales Meoqui, 2014. "Reconciling Ricardo's Comparative Advantage with Smith's Productivity Theory," Economic Thought, World Economics Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-21, September.
- Barry R. Weingast, 2017. "Adam Smith’s Theory of Violence and the Political Economics of Development," NBER Chapters,in: Organizations, Civil Society, and the Roots of Development, pages 51-81 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:44:y:1977:i:175:p:231-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.