Specific Factors, Comparative Advantage and International Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L.J. Kimbell & G.W. Harrison, 1982.
"General Equilibrium Analysis of Regional Fiscal Incidence,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
82-06, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Larry J. Kimbell & Glenn W. Harrison, 1982. "General Equilibrium Analysis of Regional Fiscal Incidence," UCLA Economics Working Papers 236, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pol AntrÃ s & Ricardo J. Caballero, 2009.
"Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(4), pages 701-744, August.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Antras, Pol, 2007. "Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective," Scholarly Articles 3264875, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Pol Antràs & Ricardo J. Caballero, 2007. "Trade and Capital Flows: A Financial Frictions Perspective," NBER Working Papers 13241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernard Yvars, 1985. "Protection et mobilité internationale du capital dans une économie où ce facteur est spécifique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(4), pages 687-714.
- Duc-Loi Phan & Olivier Gaussens & Claude Clair, 1984. "Le commerce international intra-branche et ses déterminants d'après le schéma de concurrence monopolistique : une vérification empirique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 35(2), pages 347-378.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:44:y:1977:i:174:p:131-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.