Reaffirming the Existence of "Reasonable" Bergson-Samuelson Social Welfare Functions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 44 (1977)
Issue (Month): 173 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE|
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0013-0427|
- Mongin, Philippe, 2008.
"Factoring out the impossibility of logical aggregation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 100-113, July.
- Philippe Mongin, 2005. "Factoring Out the Impossibility of Logical Aggregation," Working Papers hal-00243010, HAL.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2006. "Factoring out the impossibility of logical aggregation," Les Cahiers de Recherche 854, HEC Paris.
- Koen Decancq & Marc Fleurbaey & Francois Maniquet, 2014. "Multidimensional poverty measurement with individual preferences," Working Papers 058-2014, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program..
- Decancq, Koen & Fleurbeay, Marc & Maniquet, François, 2015. "Multidimensional poverty measurement with individual preferences," CORE Discussion Papers 2015008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Rosefielde, Steven, 2004. "An abnormal country," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bossert, Walter & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2009. "Decisive coalitions and coherence properties," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 427, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2009. "Decisive Coalitions and Coherence Properties," Cahiers de recherche 05-2009, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2009. "Decisive coalitions and coherence properties," Cahiers de recherche 2009-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ami, Dominique & Aprahamian, Frédéric & Chanel, Olivier & Joulé, Robert-Vincent & Luchini, Stéphane, 2014. "Willingness to pay of committed citizens: A field experiment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 31-39.
- Dominique Ami & Olivier Chanel & Frédéric Aprahamian & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stephane Luchini, 2008. "Willingness to Pay of Committed Citizens: A Field Experiment," Working Papers halshs-00289451, HAL.
- Dominique Ami & Frédéric Aprahamian & Olivier Chanel & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stéphane Luchini, 2014. "Willingness to pay of committed citizens: A field experiment," Post-Print hal-01474425, HAL.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2003. "Social Welfare, Priority to the Worst-Off And the Dimensions of Individual Well-Being," IDEP Working Papers 0312, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2006. "Social welfare, priority to the worst-off and the dimensions of individual well-being," Post-Print hal-00246841, HAL.
- Bosmans, Kristof & Decancq, Koen & Ooghe, Erwin, 0. "Who's afraid of aggregating money metrics?," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2016. "Who’s afraid of aggregating money metrics?," CORE Discussion Papers 2016035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kristof Bosmans & Koen Decancq & Erwin Ooghe, 2016. "Who's afraid of aggregating money metrics?," Working Papers Department of Economics 551153, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2002. "Retraites, générations et catégories sociales : de l'équité comme contrainte à l'équité comme objectif," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 68(4), pages 91-111.
- Steven Rosefielde, 2005. "Russia: An Abnormal Country," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 2(1), pages 3-16, June.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2007. "Two criteria for social decisions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 421-447, May.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2004. "Two Criteria for Social Decisions," Economics Papers 2004-W27, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2007. "Two criteria for social decisions," Post-Print hal-00246595, HAL.
- Gabriel Leite Mota, 2007. "Why Should Happiness Have a Role in Welfare Economics? Happiness versus Orthodoxy and Capabilities," FEP Working Papers 253, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Allan M. Feldman & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Arrow's impossibility theorem: Two simple single-profile versions," Working Papers 2007-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:44:y:1977:i:173:p:81-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed