The Expectations Hypothesis and the Aggregate Wage Equation: Some Empirical Evidence for Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Ishaq Nadiri & Veena Gupta, 1977. "Price and Wage Behavior in the U.S. Aggregate Economy and in Manufacturing Industries," NBER Chapters,in: Analysis of Inflation: 1965–1974, pages 195-240 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grady, Patrick, 1985. "Background Paper on Inflation and Unemployment," MPRA Paper 26149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1973. "The effects of foreign inflation on domestic prices and the relative price advantage of exchange rate changes," International Finance Discussion Papers 35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ahmad Al-Samarrie & John Kraft & Blaine Roberts, 1977. "The Effects of Phases I, II, and III on Wages, Prices, and Profit Margins in the Manufacturing Sector of the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Analysis of Inflation: 1965–1974, pages 241-298 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Price linkage in an interdependent world economy: price responses to exchange rate and activity changes," International Finance Discussion Papers 56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Awad, Ibrahim L., 2002.
"ظاهرة الركود التضخمى فى الاقتصاد المصرى: دراسة تحليلية
[The Phenomenon of Stagflation in The Egyptian Economy: Analytical Study]," MPRA Paper 5465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lester D. Taylor, 1974. "Price Expectations and Household's Demand for Financial Assets," NBER Working Papers 0031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:39:y:1972:i:153:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.