Price, Quality and Advertising Competition: An Econometric Investigation of the United Kingdom Car Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Molly Espey & Santosh Nair, 2005. "Automobile Fuel Economy: What Is It Worth?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(3), pages 317-323, July.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2008-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sylvain M. Prado, 2009.
"The European used-car market at a glance: Hedonic resale price valuation in automotive leasing industry,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2086-2099.
- Sylvain Prado, 2009. "The European used-car market at a glance: Hedonic resale price valuation in automotive leasing industry," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Nicolau, Juan Luis & Sellers, Ricardo, 2002. "The stock market's reaction to quality certification: Empirical evidence from Spain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(3), pages 632-641, November.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Gardini, Laura & Kopel, Michael, 2000. "Analysis of global bifurcations in a market share attraction model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 855-879, June.
- Requena-Silvente, Francisco & Walker, James, 2007. "Investigating sales and advertising rivalry in the UK multipurpose vehicle market (1995-2002)," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 163-180.
- Peter Scott & James Walker, 2010. "Advertising, promotion, and the competitive advantage of interwar British department stores," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1105-1128, November.
- Jack E. Triplett, 1976. "Consumer Demand and Characteristics of Consumption Goods," NBER Chapters,in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 303-324 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:38:y:1971:i:152:p:378-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.