Say's Conception of the Role of the Entrepreneur
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José M. Menudo & José Mª O’kean, 2006. "The French Tradition. An alternative theoretical framework," Working Papers 06.24, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:wodepe:v:9:y:2018:i:c:p:35-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steiner, Philippe, 1997. "La théorie de l’entrepreneur chez Jean-Baptiste Say et la tradition Cantillon-Knight," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(4), pages 611-627, décembre.
- Berthold, Norbert & Kullas, Matthias & Neumann, Michael, 2007. "Motivatoren und Demotivatoren für Unternehmer im deutschen Maschinen- und Anlagenbau," Discussion Paper Series 98, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Philippe Steiner, 1989. "Intérêts, intérêts sinistres et intérêts éclairés : problèmes du libéralisme chez J.-B. Say," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 16(1), pages 21-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:38:y:1971:i:151:p:269-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.