Incomes Policy: A Re-appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. W. Crowley, 1981. "Income Control Policies and Industrial Relations in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(4), pages 534-549, Autumn.
- Quaas, Georg & Klein, Mathias, 2010. "Clusters and Loops of the German Phillips Curve," MPRA Paper 23094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1973. "The effects of foreign inflation on domestic prices and the relative price advantage of exchange rate changes," International Finance Discussion Papers 35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Casas, F. R., 1983. "Stabilité des marchés de change au comptant et à terme : une approche d’équilibre simultané," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 240-265, juin.
- Jong S. You, 1982. "Is Tax-Based Incomes Policy an Answer? [The Challenge of Inflation and Unemployment in Canada during the 1980s: Would a Tax-Based Incomes Policy Help?]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(1), pages 95-102, Winter.
- Wolfgang Pollan, "undated". "Incomes Policies, Expectations and the NAIRU," WIFO Working Papers 433, WIFO.
- J.C.R. Rowley & D.A. Wilton, 1971. "Quarterly Models of Wage Determination: Some New Efficient Estimates," Working Papers 51, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- D. Peel, 1978. "Inflationary expectations and “Self-Generating” inflations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(1), pages 12-23, March.
- Silvapulle, Paramsothy & King, Maxwell L., 1993. "Nonnested testing for autocorrelation in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 295-314, August.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Newton, William J., 1981.
"The 1971-1974 controls program and the price level : An econometric post-mortem,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23.
- Alan S. Blinder & William J. Newton, 1981. "The 1971-1974 Controls Program and The Price Level: An Econometric Post-Mortem," NBER Working Papers 0279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1985. "Monetary vs. Fiscal Policy Effects: A Review of the Debate," NBER Working Papers 1556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Nell, 2000. "Imported Inflation in South Africa: An Empirical Study," Studies in Economics 0005, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- F. J. Reid, 1976. "Canadian Wage and Price Controls," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(1), pages 103-112, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:37:y:1970:i:146:p:115-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.