Measuring and Optimizing Portfolio Credit Risk: A Copula-based Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desislava Chetalova & Marcel Wollschlager & Rudi Schafer, 2015. "Dependence structure of market states," Papers 1503.09004, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Boubaker, Heni & Sghaier, Nadia, 2013. "Portfolio optimization in the presence of dependent financial returns with long memory: A copula based approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 361-377.
- Kakouris, Iakovos & Rustem, Berç, 2014. "Robust portfolio optimization with copulas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(1), pages 28-37.
- Maldonado, Diego & Pazmiño, Mariela, 2008.
"Nuevas Herramientas para la Administración del Riesgo Crediticio: El caso de una Cartera Crediticia Ecuatoriana
[New Management Tool for Credit Risk analysis: An aplication for Financial Institutio," MPRA Paper 17163, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Dec 2008.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2137-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen, Tristan & Molinari, Robert Danilo, 2009. "Quantifizierung von Abhängigkeitsstrukturen zwischen Risiken in Versicherungsunternehmen," German Risk and Insurance Review (GRIR), University of Cologne, Department of Risk Management and Insurance, vol. 5(2), pages 28-52.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecnote:v:33:y:2004:i:3:p:325-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0391-5026 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.