The Changing Pattern of Wage Returns to Education and its Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gundersen, Sara, 2016. "Disappointing returns to education in Ghana: A test of the robustness of OLS estimates using propensity score matching," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 74-89.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta Gandhi, 2013.
"Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 143-164.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," CSAE Working Paper Series 2011-10, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2016. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," Working Papers id:8425, eSocialSciences.
- Mehtabul Azam & Geeta Kingdon, 2011. "Are girls the fairer sex in India? Revisiting intra-household allocation of education expenditure," DoQSS Working Papers 11-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Kingdon, Geeta G., 2011. "Are Girls the Fairer Sex in India? Revisiting Intra-Household Allocation of Education Expenditure," IZA Discussion Papers 5706, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kono, Hisaki & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2016. "DVD-based distance-learning program for university entrance exams -- RCT experiments in rural Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 580, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:141-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop & Sahoo, Soham, 2016.
"Does access to secondary education affect primary schooling? Evidence from India,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 124-142.
- Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay & Soham Sahoo, 2012. "Does Access to Secondary Education Affect Primary Schooling? Evidence from India," Working Papers id:5044, eSocialSciences.
- Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop & Sahoo, Soham, 2012. "Does Access to Secondary Education Affect Primary Schooling? Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 6507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Castelló-Climent, Amparo & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop, 2013. "Mass education or a minority well educated elite in the process of growth: The case of India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 303-320.
- Kentaro Shimada & Zeba Khan & Suguru Mizunoya & Ayako Wakano, 2016. "An Update of the Returns to Education in Kenya: Accounting both endogeneity and sample selection biases," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2016.
"Education, Inequality, And Development In A Dual Economy,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 27-69, January.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2012. "Education, inequality, and development in a dual economy," MPRA Paper 39062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2014. "Education, inequality, and development in a dual economy," MPRA Paper 75750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amparo Castello-Climent & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2010.
"Mass education or a minority well educated elite in the process of development: The case of India,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
10-08, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay, 2011. "Mass Education or a Minority Well Educated Elite in the Process of Development: the Case of India," CEP Discussion Papers dp1086, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christian Morrisson & Fabrice Murtin, 2013.
"The Kuznets curve of human capital inequality: 1870–2010,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(3), pages 283-301, September.
- Christian Morrisson & Fabrice Murtin, 2013. "The Kuznets curve of human capital inequality: 1870–2010," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1ds77lna5j8, Sciences Po.
- Anuneeta Mitra, 2016. "Education and earning linkages of regular and casual workers in India: a quantile regression approach," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 18(1), pages 147-174, October.
- Audrey Verdier-Chouchane & Abebe Shimeles & Audrey Verdier-Chouchane, 2016. "The Key Role of Education in Reducing Poverty in South Sudan," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(S2), pages 162-176, October.
- Sparreboom, Theo. & Gomis, Roger., 2015. "Structural change, employment and education in Ghana," ILO Working Papers 994895323402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487581 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anita V. Staneva & Hany Abdel-Latif, 2016.
"From Soviet to Europe: Returns to Education Puzzle in Bulgaria,"
CEIS, vol. 30(3), pages 347-367, September.
- Anita Staneva & Hany Andel-Latif, 2015. "From Soviet to Europe: Returns to education puzzle in Bulgaria," Working Papers 2015-06, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Sparreboom, Theo. & Staneva, Anita., 2015. "Structural change, employment and education in Mozambique," ILO Working Papers 994875813402676, International Labour Organization.
- Hisaki Kono & Yasuyuki Sawada & Abu S. Shonchoy, 2016. "DVD-based Distance-learning Program for University Entrance Exams: Experimental Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1027, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Tinh Doan & Tran Quang Tuyen & Le Quan, 2016. "Lost in Transition? Declining Returns to Education in Vietnam," Working Papers in Economics 16/01, University of Waikato.
- Gille, Véronique, 2015. "Distribution of human capital and income: An empirical study on Indian States," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 239-256.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:28:y:2010:i:6:p:733-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.