Eastern Donors and Western Soft Law: Towards a DAC Donor Peer Review of China and India?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Emerging Partners: Anything but ‘Rogue Aid’
by Shifting Wealth in ShiftingWealth on 2011-05-03 20:17:00
- MGG Public Lecture (30 July 2012, at GDI/DIE)
by Shifting Wealth in ShiftingWealth on 2012-07-29 17:43:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0072-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joren Verschaeve & Jan Orbie, 2016. "The DAC is Dead, Long Live the DCF? A Comparative Analysis of the OECD Development Assistance Committee and the UN Development Cooperation Forum," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 571-587, September.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2011.
"Are ‘New’ Donors Different? Comparing the Allocation of Bilateral Aid Between nonDAC and DAC Donor Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 1950-1968.
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2010. "Are 'new' donors different? Comparing the allocation of bilateral aid between non-DAC and DAC donor countries," Kiel Working Papers 1601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dreher, Axel & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2010. "Are 'New' Donors Different? Comparing the Allocation of Bilateral Aid between Non-DAC and DAC Donor Countries," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 9, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2010. "Are ‘New’ Donors Different? Comparing the Allocation of Bilateral Aid between Non-DAC and DAC Donor Countries," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 25, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:6:p:839-858 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kilama, Eric Gabin, 2016.
"The influence of China and emerging donors aid allocation: A recipient perspective,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 76-91.
- Eric Gabin Kilama, 2016. "The influence of China and emerging donors aid allocation: A recipient perspective," Post-Print hal-01410663, HAL.
- Sandra H Bry, 2017. "The Evolution of South-South Development Cooperation: Guiding Principles and Approaches," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 160-175, January.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2013.
"Financing for Development: The Gap between Words and Deeds since Monterrey,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(1), pages 75-98, January.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Thiele, Rainer, 2011. "Financing for development: The gap between words and deeds since Monterrey," Kiel Working Papers 1691, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cheryl McEwan & Emma Mawdsley, 2012. "Trilateral Development Cooperation: Power and Politics in Emerging Aid Relationships," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(6), pages 1185-1209, November.
- William Hynes & Patrick Holden, 2012. "What future for the Global Aid for Trade Initiative? Towards a fairer assessment of its achievements and limitations," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp421, IIIS.
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2010. "Are 'New' Donors Different?," KOF Working papers 10-255, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:28:y:2010:i:5:p:535-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.