Engagement with Non-State Service Providers in Fragile States: Reconciling State-Building and Service Delivery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jennings, Michael, 2015. "The precariousness of the franchise state: Voluntary sector health services and international NGOs in Tanzania, 1960s – mid-1980s," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 1-8.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Strategic Framework for Mainstreaming Citizen Engagement in World Bank Group Operations," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21113, January.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2013. "Faith-inspired, Private Secular, and Public Schools in sub-Saharan Africa: Market Share, Reach to the Poor, Cost, and Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 45363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badru Bukenya, 2013. "Are service-delivery NGOs building state capacity in the global South? Experiences from HIV/AIDS programmes in rural Uganda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-022-13, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Witter, Sophie, 2012. "Health financing in fragile and post-conflict states: What do we know and what are the gaps?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(12), pages 2370-2377.
- Axel Dreher & Valentin F. Lang & Sebastian Ziaja, 2017. "Foreign Aid in Areas of Limited Statehood," CESifo Working Paper Series 6340, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elizabeth Dávid-Barrett & Vladimir Gligorov & Jelena Krstić, 2016. "Corruption Risk and Legitimacy in Outsourced Public Service Provision: Evidence from Serbia," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 120, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Roni Factor & Minah Kang, 2015. "Corruption and population health outcomes: an analysis of data from 133 countries using structural equation modeling," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 60(6), pages 633-641, September.
- Roger C. Riddell, 2013. "Assessing the Overall Impact of Civil Society on Development at the Country Level: An Exploratory Approach," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(4), pages 371-396, July.
- Arjan de Haan & Ward Warmerdam, 2012. "The politics of aid revisited: a review of evidence on state capacity and elite commitment," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-007-12, GDI, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:28:y:2010:i:2:p:131-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.