Development Futures in the Context of Climate Change: Challenging the Present and Learning from the Past
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Fortier & Tran Thi Thu Trang, 2013. "Agricultural Modernization and Climate Change in Vietnam's Post-Socialist Transition," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 81-99, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:627-:d:133843 is not listed on IDEAS
- Craig Johnson & Hari Bansha Dulal & Martin Prowse & Krishna Krishnamurthy & Tom Mitchell, 2013. "Social Protection and Climate Change: Emerging Issues for Research, Policy and Practice," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 2-18, November.
- repec:eee:touman:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:196-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Architesh Panda, 2013. "Climate Variability and the Role of Access to Crop Insurance as a Social-Protection Measure: Insights from India," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 57-73, November.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9788-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:climat:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2124-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole D. Peterson, 2012. "Developing Climate Adaptation: The Intersection of Climate Research and Development Programmes in Index Insurance," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 557-584, March.
- Gasper, D.R. & Portocarrero, A.V. & Lera St. Clair, A., 2011. "Climate Change and Development Framings: A Comparative Analysis of the Human Development Report 2007/8 an the World Development Report 2010," ISS Working Papers - General Series 528, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:27:y:2009:i:6:p:741-765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.