Supporting Adaptation to Climate Change: What Role for Official Development Assistance?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Sam, 2014. "Subnational Climate Justice? Adaptation Finance Distribution and Climate Vulnerability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 130-142.
- Craig Johnson & Hari Bansha Dulal & Martin Prowse & Krishna Krishnamurthy & Tom Mitchell, 2013. "Social Protection and Climate Change: Emerging Issues for Research, Policy and Practice," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 2-18, November.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:65-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:18:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10784-017-9381-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Fundamental questions on the economics of climate adaptation: Outlines of a new research programme," UFZ Reports 05/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Ökonomische Grundfragen der Klimaanpassung: Umrisse eines neuen Forschungsprogramms," UFZ Reports 02/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Tony Addison & Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp, 2011.
"The Triple Crisis and the Global Aid Architecture,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 23(4), pages 461-478, December.
- James Ryan Hogarth & Dariusz Wójcik, 2016. "An Evolutionary Approach to Adaptive Capacity Assessment: A Case Study of Soufriere, Saint Lucia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-23, March.
- Channing Arndt & Finn Tarp, 2015. "Climate change impacts and adaptations: lessons learned from the greater Zambeze River Valley and beyond," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 1-8, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:228:d:64944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Pickering & Paul Mitchell, 2017. "What drives national support for multilateral climate finance? International and domestic influences on Australia’s shifting stance," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 107-125, February.
- Emily Boyd & Sirkku Juhola, 2009. "Stepping up to the climate change: Opportunities in re-conceptualising development futures," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 792-804.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:27:y:2009:i:6:p:675-692. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.