From Rome to Accra via Kigali: 'Aid Effectiveness' in Rwanda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:6:p:779-795 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Klingebiel & Mario Negre & Pedro Morazán, 2017. "Costs, Benefits and the Political Economy of Aid Coordination: The Case of the European Union," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 144-159, January.
- Artan Karini, 2016. "Coordination Without Effectiveness? A Critique of the Paris Agenda in the Experience of Development Aid in Albania," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 741-757, September.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:549-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Brown, 2016. "Putting Paris into practice: Foreign aid, national ownership, and donor alignment in Mali and Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 145, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:27:y:2009:i:5:p:581-599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.