Carbon Labelling and Low-income Country Exports: A Review of the Development Issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranda, Silvia Helena Galvao de & Wong, Sara & Echeverria, Rodrigo & Bartholomeu, Daniela Bacchi, 2012. "Carbon Footprint Labeling: Challenges for Agricultural Exporters In Developing Countries," Policy Briefs 142435, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:58-:d:141225 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:21:y:2013:i:4:p:240-249 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Melo, Jaime & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2010. "Trade and Climate Change: The Challenges Ahead," CEPR Discussion Papers 8032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:4:p:1238-:d:141773 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fitzgerald, Warren B. & Howitt, Oliver J.A. & Smith, Inga J. & Hume, Anthony, 2011. "Energy use of integral refrigerated containers in maritime transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1885-1896, April.
- Jaime DE MELO, 2012.
"Trade in a ‘Green Growth’ Development Strategy Global Scale Issues and Challenges,"
- Jaime de Melo, 2012. "Trade in a 'Green Growth' Development Strategy Global Scale Issues and Challenges," Working Papers 2012.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Melo, Jaime, 2012. "Trade in a'green growth'development strategy : global scale issues and challenges," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6236, The World Bank.
- Jaime DE MELO, 2012. "Trade in a ‘Green Growth’ Development Strategy Global Scale Issues and Challenges," Working Papers P48, FERDI.
- Acquaye, Adolf A. & Yamoah, Fred A. & Feng, Kuishuang, 2015. "An integrated environmental and fairtrade labelling scheme for product supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 472-483.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2012. "Climate and trade policies: from mutual destruction to mutual support," Post-Print hal-01024537, HAL.
- Paul Brenton & Gareth Edwards-Jones & Michael Friis Jensen, 2010. "Carbon Footprints and Food Systems : Do Current Accounting Methodologies Disadvantage Developing Countries?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2506, July.
- Patrick Messerlin, 2010. "Climate change and trade policy: From mutual destruction to mutual support," Working Papers hal-00972994, HAL.
- Liu, Tiantian & Wang, Qunwei & Su, Bin, 2016. "A review of carbon labeling: Standards, implementation, and impact," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 68-79.
- Mona Haddad & Ben Shepherd, 2011. "Managing Openness : Trade and Outward-oriented Growth After the Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2283, July.
- Baddeley, Shane & Cheng, Peter & Wolfe, Robert, 2011. "Trade Policy Implications of Carbon Labels on Food," Commissioned Papers 122740, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1981-:d:117013 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:27:y:2009:i:3:p:243-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.