An Analysis of Independent Power Projects in Africa: Understanding Development and Investment Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Kanbur Ravi, 2001.
"Economic Policy, Distribution and Poverty: The Nature of Disagreements,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-26, April.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2001. "Economic Policy, Distribution and Poverty: The Nature of Disagreements," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1083-1094, June.
- Khan, Mohsin S. & Montiel, Peter & Haque, Nadeem U., 1990. "Adjustment with growth : Relating the analytical approaches of the IMF and the World Bank," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 155-179, January.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1990.
"A Model of Adjustment and Growth: An Empirical Analysis,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(1), pages 168-182, March.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1989. "A model of adjustment and growth: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 14101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1991. "A model of adjustment and growth: An empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 13233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1990. "“A Model of Adjustment and Growth," MPRA Paper 8145, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Decaluwe, Bernard & Martens, Andre, 1988.
"CGE modeling and developing economies: A concise empirical survey of 73 applications to 26 countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 529-568.
- Decaluwe, B. & Martens, A., 1988. "Cge Modeling And Developing Economies: A Concise Empirical Survey Of 73 Applications To 26 Countries," Papers 8816, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Easterly, William, 1997. "The ghost of financing gap : how the Harrod-Domar growth model still haunts development economics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1807, The World Bank.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar, 1995.
"General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 253-269, April.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Shah, Anwar, 1992. "General equilibrium effects of investment incentives in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 927, The World Bank.
- J. J. Polak, 1957. "Monetary Analysis of Income Formation and Payments Problems," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 6(1), pages 1-50, November.
- Godley, Wynne, 1999. "Money and Credit in a Keynesian Model of Income Determination," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 393-411, July.
- Kraev, Egor, 2002. "Stocks, flows and complementarity: formalizing a basic insight of ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 277-286, December.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 1990. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fund-Supported Adjustment Programs," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 195-231, June.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S., 1998. "The Simplest Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of an Open Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 677-714, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahlborg, Helene & Boräng, Frida & Jagers, Sverker C. & Söderholm, Patrik, 2015. "Provision of electricity to African households: The importance of democracy and institutional quality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 125-135.
- World Bank, 2011. "Revisiting Policy Options on the Market Structure in the Power Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17146, The World Bank.
- Kashi, Bahman, 2015. "Risk management and the stated investment costs by independent power producers," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 660-668.
- Bahman Kashi, 2014. "Risk Management and the Stated Capital Costs by Independent Power Producers," Development Discussion Papers 2014-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:122-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eberhard, Anton & Shkaratan, Maria, 2012. "Powering Africa: Meeting the financing and reform challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 9-18.
- Gratwick, Katharine Nawaal & Eberhard, Anton, 2008. "Demise of the standard model for power sector reform and the emergence of hybrid power markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3948-3960, October.
- Anton Eberhard & Vivien Foster & Cecilia Briceño-Garmendia & Fatimata Ouedraogo & Daniel Camos & Maria Shkaratan, 2008. "Underpowered : The State of the Power Sector in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7833, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:26:y:2008:i:3:p:309-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.