After the Paris Declaration: Taking on the Issue of Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i::p:o338-o356 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i::p:o1-o9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:6:p:823-838 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoey, Lesli, 2015. "“Show me the Numbers”: Examining the Dynamics Between Evaluation and Government Performance in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-12.
- Gisselquist, Rachel M., 2012. "Good Governance as a Concept, and Why This Matters for Development Policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cheryl McEwan & Emma Mawdsley, 2012. "Trilateral Development Cooperation: Power and Politics in Emerging Aid Relationships," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(6), pages 1185-1209, November.
- Yanguas, Pablo & Hulme, David, 2015. "Barriers to Political Analysis in Aid Bureaucracies: From Principle to Practice in DFID and the World Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 209-219.
- Pádraig Carmody, 2008. "Matrix Governance, Cruciform Sovereignty and the Poverty Regime in Africa," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp267, IIIS.
- William Hynes & Patrick Holden, 2012. "What future for the Global Aid for Trade Initiative? Towards a fairer assessment of its achievements and limitations," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp421, IIIS.
- repec:erp:kfgxxx:p0063 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i::p:o46-o63 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:26:y:2008:i:3:p:259-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.