Reducing Complexity in the Industrial Policy Debate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lectard, Pauline & Rougier, Eric, 2018.
"Can Developing Countries Gain from Defying Comparative Advantage? Distance to Comparative Advantage, Export Diversification and Sophistication, and the Dynamics of Specialization,"
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 90-110.
- Pauline LECTARD & Eric ROUGIER, 2017. "Can developing countries gain from defying comparative advantage? Distance to comparative advantage, export diversification and sophistication, and the dynamics of specialization," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Corkin, Lucy, 2012. "Chinese construction companies in Angola: A local linkages perspective," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 475-483.
- Brandt, Loren & Thun, Eric, 2010.
"The Fight for the Middle: Upgrading, Competition, and Industrial Development in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1555-1574, November.
- Loren Brandt & Eric Thun, 2010. "The Fight for the Middle: Upgrading, Competition, and Industrial Development in China," Working Papers tecipa-395, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Brandt, Loren & Thun, Eric, 2016. "Constructing a Ladder for Growth: Policy, Markets, and Industrial Upgrading in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 78-95.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:25:y:2007:i:4:p:417-428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.