Commercialisation of Non-timber Forest Products: A Reality Check
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Anders, 2009. "Valuation of non-timber forest products value chains," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 34-41, January.
- Sierra-Huelsz, José Antonio & Kainer, Karen A. & Keys, Eric & Colli-Balam, Salvador Santos, 2017. "Three stories under the same hut: Market preferences and forest governance drive the evolution of tourism construction materials," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 151-161.
- Franco-Maass, Sergio & Burrola-Aguilar, Cristina & Arana-Gabriel, Yolanda & García-Almaraz, Luis Antonio, 2016. "A local knowledge-based approach to predict anthropic harvesting pressure zones of wild edible mushrooms as a tool for forest conservation in Central Mexico," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 239-250.
- Mujawamariya, G. & Burger, K. & D’Haese, M., 2015. "Market-driven production with transaction costs outlook: Gum arabic collection systems in Senegal," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 111-130.
- Mujawamariya, Gaudiose & Burger, Kees & Dâ€™Haese, Marijke, 0. "Quality of Gum Arabic in Senegal: Linking the Laboratory Research to the Field Assessment," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 51.
- Foundjem-Tita, Divine & D’Haese, Marijke & Speelman, Stjin & Degrande, Ann & Gyau, Amos & Van Damme, Patrick & Tchoundjeu, Zac & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2014. "Would strictly enforced forestry regulations affect farmers’ stated intentions to plant indigenous fruits trees? Insights from Cameroon," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 95-106.
- Rico García-Amado, Luis & Ruiz Pérez, Manuel & Dahringer, Guillaume & Reyes Escutia, Felipe & Barrasa García, Sara & Contreras Mejía, Elsa, 2013. "From wild harvesting to agroforest cultivation: A Chamaedorea palm case study from Chiapas, Mexico," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 44-51.
- Godfred Seidu Jasaw & Osamu Saito & Kazuhiko Takeuchi, 2015. "Shea ( Vitellaria paradoxa ) Butter Production and Resource Use by Urban and Rural Processors in Northern Ghana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-23, March.
- Fu, Yongneng & Chen, Jin & Guo, Huijun & Chen, Aiguo & Cui, Jingyun & Hu, Huabin, 2009. "The role of non-timber forest products during agroecosystem shift in Xishuangbanna, southwestern China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 18-25, January.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:246:y:2012:i:c:p:147-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:125-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klauberg, Carine & Vidal, Edson & Rodriguez, Luiz C.E. & Diaz-Balteiro, Luis, 2014. "Determining the optimal harvest cycle for copaíba (Copaifera spp.) oleoresin production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 116-122.
- Jun He & Min Dong & Macro Stark, 2014. "Small Mushrooms for Big Business? Gaps in the Sustainable Management of Non-Timber Forest Products in Southwest China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(10), pages 1-15, September.
- Tilahun, Mesfin & Mathijs, Erik & Muys, Bart & Vranken, Liesbet & Deckers, Jozef A. & Gebregziabher, Kidanemariam & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Bauer, Hans, 2011. "Contingent valuation analysis of rural households’ willingness to pay for frankincense forest conservation," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116085, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tilahun, Mesfin & Vranken, Liesbet & Muys, Bart & Deckers, Jozef A. & Gebregziabher, Kidanemariam & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Bauer, Hans & Mathijs, Erik, 2012. "Rural Households’ Demand for Frankincense Forest Conservation in Tigray: A Continent Valuation Analysis," Working Papers 146520, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Morsello, Carla & Delgado, Juliana Aparecida da Silva & Fonseca-Morello, Thiago & Brites, Alice Dantas, 2014. "Does trading non-timber forest products drive specialisation in products gathered for consumption? Evidence from the Brazilian Amazon," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 140-149.
- Shackleton, Charlie M. & Pandey, Ashok K., 2014. "Positioning non-timber forest products on the development agenda," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-7.
- Mutenje, M.J. & Ortmann, G.F. & Ferrer, S.R.D., 2011. "Management of non-timber forestry products extraction: Local institutions, ecological knowledge and market structure in South-Eastern Zimbabwe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 454-461, January.
- Angelsen, Arild & Jagger, Pamela & Babigumira, Ronnie & Belcher, Brian & Hogarth, Nicholas J. & Bauch, Simone & Börner, Jan & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Wunder, Sven, 2014. "Environmental Income and Rural Livelihoods: A Global-Comparative Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(S1), pages 12-28.
- Victor A. Akujuru & Les Ruddock, 2014. "Incorporation of Socio-Cultural Values in Damage Assessment Valuations of Contaminated Lands in the Niger Delta," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-18, July.
- Girma, Hiywot Menker & Hassan, Rashid M. & Hertzler, Greg, 2012. "Forest conservation versus conversion under uncertain market and environmental forest benefits in Ethiopia: The case of Sheka forest," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 101-107.
- Steele, Melita Z. & Shackleton, Charlie M. & Uma Shaanker, R. & Ganeshaiah, K.N. & Radloff, Sarah, 2015. "The influence of livelihood dependency, local ecological knowledge and market proximity on the ecological impacts of harvesting non-timber forest products," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 285-291.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:25:y:2007:i:3:p:355-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.