Vulnerability Assessment of Developing Countries: The Case of Small-island Developing States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bates, Samuel & Angeon, Valérie & Ainouche, Ahmed, 2014.
"The pentagon of vulnerability and resilience: A methodological proposal in development economics by using graph theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 445-453.
- Samuel Bates & Valérie Angeon & Ahmed Ainouche, 2014. "The pentagon of vulnerability and resilience: A methodological proposal in development economics by using graph theory," Post-Print hal-01291338, HAL.
- Jiménez, Alfredo & Luis-Rico, Isabel & Benito-Osorio, Diana, 2014. "The influence of political risk on the scope of internationalization of regulated companies: Insights from a Spanish sample," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 301-311.
- Naude, Wim & McGillivray, Mark & Rossouw, Stephanie, 2008. "Measuring the Vulnerability of Subnational Regions," WIDER Working Paper Series 054, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chi Zhang & Yuntao Wang & Yu Li & Wei Ding, 2017. "Vulnerability Analysis of Urban Drainage Systems: Tree vs. Loop Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Don J. Webber & Stephanié Rossouw, 2010. "Sub-national vulnerability measures:A spatial perspective," Working Papers 1004, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Angeon, Valérie & Bates, Samuel, 2015.
"Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 140-162.
- Samuel Bates & Valérie Angeon, 2015. "Reviewing Composite Vulnerability and Resilience Indexes: A Sustainable Approach and Application," Post-Print hal-01291345, HAL.
- Sabatino, Michele, 2016. "Economic crisis and resilience: Resilient capacity and competitiveness of the enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1924-1927.
- Valérie ANGEON & Samuel BATES, 2015. "L'Agriculture, Facteur De Vulnérabilité Des Petites Économies Insulaires ?," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 42, pages 105-131.
- Valérie ANGEON & Jean-François HOARAU, 2015. "Introduction - Les Petites Économies Insulaires : Un Monde À Part Entière ?," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 42, pages 5-13.
- Stephanié Rossouw & Don J. Webber, 2012. "Sub-national vulnerability and relative location: A case study of South Africa," Working Papers 2012-01, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:25:y:2007:i:2:p:243-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.