Introduction: Cash Transfers: Panacea for Poverty Reduction or Money Down the Drain?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodríguez, Luis C. & Pascual, Unai & Muradian, Roldan & Pazmino, Nathalie & Whitten, Stuart, 2011. "Towards a unified scheme for environmental and social protection: Learning from PES and CCT experiences in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2163-2174, September.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John & Kato, Edward, 2012.
"Impacts of Community-driven Development Programs on Income and Asset Acquisition in Africa: The Case of Nigeria,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1824-1838.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Phillip, Dayo & Mogues, Tewodaj & Pender, John L. & Kato, Edward, 2009. "Impacts Of Community-Driven Development Programs On Income And Asset Acquisition In Africa: The Case Of Nigeria," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50537, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:5:p:703-720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jha, Praveen., 2009. "The well-being of labour in contemporary Indian economy : what's active labour market policy got to do with it?," ILO Working Papers 994401803402676, International Labour Organization.
- Craig Johnson & Hari Bansha Dulal & Martin Prowse & Krishna Krishnamurthy & Tom Mitchell, 2013. "Social Protection and Climate Change: Emerging Issues for Research, Policy and Practice," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31, pages 2-18, November.
- Viet Nguyen, Cuong, 2016. "Does parental migration really benefit left-behind children? Comparative evidence from Ethiopia, India, Peru and Vietnam," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 230-239.
- Ma Cecilia Catubig & Renato Villano & Brian Dollery, 2015. "Payment Schemes in Conditional Cash Transfer Programs: The Case of 4Ps in the Davao Region, Philippines," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-20, November.
- Arouri, Mohamed & Ben Youssef, Adel & Nguyen, Cuong, 2017.
"Does urbanization reduce rural poverty? Evidence from Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 253-270.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "Does Urbanization Reduce Rural Poverty? Evidence from Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01384725, HAL.
- Meg Elkins & Simon Feeny & David Prentice, 2015. "Do Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers reduce poverty and improve well-being?," Discussion Papers 15/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt, 2015. "Identity Rights: A Structural Void in Inclusive Growth," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 132(3), pages 589-601, December.
- Nguyen, Cuong Viet & Nguyen, Hoa Quynh, 2015. "Do internal and international remittances matter to health, education and labor of children and adolescents? The case of Vietnam," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 28-34.
- Nguyen Viet Cuong & Daniel Mont, 2012. "Economic impacts of international migration and remittances on household welfare in Vietnam," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 144-163, June.
- Frank Ellis & Dyton Maliro, 2013. "Fertiliser Subsidies and Social Cash Transfers as Complementary or Competing Instruments for Reducing Vulnerability to Hunger: The Case of Malawi," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(5), pages 575-596, September.
- Tercelli Ilaria, 2013. "The Most Effective Means of Social Protection? An Evaluation of the Impact of Conditional Cash Transfers on Schooling and Child Labour in Peru," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-30, December.
- Adato, Michelle & Hoddinott, John (ed.), 2010. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Latin America," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-8018-9498-5, September.
- Mônica A. Haddad, 2008. "Bolsa Família and the needy: is allocation contributing to equity in Brazil?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 654-669.
- Huck-ju Kwon & Woo-rim Kim, 2015. "The Evolution of Cash Transfers in Indonesia: Policy Transfer and National Adaptation," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 425-440, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:24:y:2006:i:5:p:499-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.