The 'New Minimalist Approach' to Private-Sector Development: A Critical Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naudé, Wim, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship is Not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship is not a Binding Constraint on Growth and Development in the Poorest Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 045, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Florence Crick & Mamadou Diop & Momadou Sow & Birame Diouf & Babacar Diouf & Joseph Muhwanga & Muna Dajani, 2016.
"Enabling private sector adaptation in developing countries and their semi-arid regions – case studies of Senegal and Kenya,"
GRI Working Papers
258, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Mirjana Radovic-Markovic, 2012. "Analysis of the Level of Development of Private Sector in Serbia During the Last Decade," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Tilman Altenburg & Wilfried Lütkenhorst, 2015. "Industrial Policy in Developing Countries," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14726, April.
- Abla Abdel-Latif & Hubert Schmitz, 2010. "The Politics of Investment and Growth in Egypt: Towards A New Approach," Working Papers 546, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2010.
- Küblböck, Karin & Staritz, Cornelia, 2014. "Private sector development: Business plan or development strategy?," Working Papers 51, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41287-016-0010-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hampel-Milagrosa, Aimée & Loewe, Markus & Reeg, Caroline, 2015. "The Entrepreneur Makes a Difference: Evidence on MSE Upgrading Factors from Egypt, India, and the Philippines," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 118-130.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:24:y:2006:i:4:p:387-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.