Monitoring the Diversity of the Poverty Outreach and Impact of Microfinance: A Comparison of Methods Using Data from Peru
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karlan, Dean S. & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009.
"Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Zinman & Dean Karlan, 2009. "Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila," Working Papers 976, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Onafowokan O. Oluyombo, 2013. "Household Assets and Rural Finance in Nigeria," Applied Economics Journal, Kasetsart University, Faculty of Economics, Center for Applied Economic Research, vol. 20(2), pages 55-74, December.
- Muhammad Ali Jibran Qamar & Sameen Masood & Muhammad Nasir, 2017. "Impact of microfinance on the non-monetary aspects of poverty: evidence from Pakistan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 891-902, March.
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & Millone, Matteo, 2015.
"Practice What You Preach: Microfinance Business Models and Operational Efficiency,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 28-42.
- Millone M.M. & Bos J.W.B., 2013. "Practice what you preach: Microfinance business models and operational efficiency," Research Memorandum 067, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Swamy, Vighneswara & B K, Tulasimala, 2013. "Women Financing and Household Economics," MPRA Paper 50351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana MARR & Janina LEON & Fatima PONCE, 2014. "Financial Inclusion of the Poor in Peru: Explanatory factors and determinants," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 101-122.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2011. "Microfinance: Its Impact, Outreach, and Sustainability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 875-881, June.
- Swamy, Vighneswara & B.K., Tulasimala, 2010. "Impact of Self Help Groups on the food security and non-food consumption of weaker sections of the society," MPRA Paper 40880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaya Koloma & Zaka Ratsimalahelo, 2015.
"Jeunes, accès au microcrédit et performance des microentreprises: une évidence au Mali,"
- Yaya KOLOMA & Zaka RATSIMALAHELO, 2015. "Jeunes, Acces Au Microcredit Et Performance Des Microentreprises : Une Evidence Au Mali," Working Papers 2015-15, CRESE.
- Mahjabeen, Rubana, 2008. "Microfinancing in Bangladesh: Impact on households, consumption and welfare," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1083-1092.
- Sefa K. Awaworyi, 2014. "The Impact of Microfinance Interventions: A Meta-analysis," Monash Economics Working Papers 03-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eur:ejmsjr:400 is not listed on IDEAS
- César P. Bouillon & Luis Tejerina, 2006.
"Do We Know What Works?: A Systematic Review of Impact Evaluations of Social Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
80443, Inter-American Development Bank.
- César P. Bouillon & Luis Tejerina, 2006. "Do We Know What Works?: A Systematic Review of Impact Evaluations of Social Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 23598, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Asalatha, B. P. & Vijayamohanan, Pillai N., 2010. "Raising the ‘Beatrice’s Goat’: The Indian Experience in Microcredit," MPRA Paper 29049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Brockington & Nicola Banks, 2014. "Exploring the Success of BRAC Tanzania’s Microcredit Programme," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 20214, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Suman Ghosh & Eric Van Tassel, 2008. "A Model of Mission Drift in Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers 08003, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.
- Copestake, James, 2007. "Mainstreaming Microfinance: Social Performance Management or Mission Drift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1721-1738, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:23:y:2005:i:6:p:703-723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.