Why Do Aid Agencies Exist?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:57:d:61965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kate Neely & Jeffrey P. Walters, 2016. "Using Causal Loop Diagramming to Explore the Drivers of the Sustained Functionality of Rural Water Services in Timor-Leste," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, January.
- François Pacquement, 2011. "Building global policies: development assistance, a source of inspiration?," Post-Print hal-01984698, HAL.
- Hagen, Rune Jansen, 2014. "Rents and the Political Economy of Development Aid," Working Papers in Economics 07/14, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Amihai Glazer & Rune Jansen Hagen & Jørn Rattsø, 2018.
"Help not needed? Optimal host country regulation of expatriate NGO workers,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 302-321, May.
- Glazer, Amihai & Jansen Hagen, Rune & Rattsø, Jørn, 2017. "Help Not Needed? Optimal Host Country Regulation of Expatriate NGO Workers," Working Papers in Economics 14/17, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Yanguas, Pablo & Hulme, David, 2015. "Barriers to Political Analysis in Aid Bureaucracies: From Principle to Practice in DFID and the World Bank," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 209-219.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:375-389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc Raffinot, 2006. "Prêts ou dons. Commentaires," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 14(2), pages 159-165.
- Gulrajani, Nilima, 2010. "Challenging global accountability: the intersection of contracts and culture in the World Bank," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30045, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ignacio Martínez, 2007. "La Cooperación de las ONGD Españolas en Perú: Hacia una Acción más Estratégica," Policy Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 07-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Nunberg, Barbara & Taliercio, Robert R., 2012. "Sabotaging Civil Service Reform in Aid-Dependent Countries: Are Donors to Blame?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1970-1981.
- Jisun Yi, 2015. "Lessons for Japanese foreign aid from research on aid's impact," WIDER Working Paper Series 055, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hicks, Robert L. & Parks, Bradley C. & Tierney, Michael J., 2005. "Explaining the Allocation of Bilateral and Multilateral Environmental Aid to Developing Countries," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19346, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Canh Thien Dang & Trudy Owens, 2017. "What motivates Ugandan NGOs to diversify: Risk reduction or private gain?," Discussion Papers 2017-11, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_15 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Dalen, Hendrik P., 2008. "Designing Global Collective Action in Population and HIV/AIDS Programs, 1983-2002: Has Anything Changed?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 362-382, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:23:y:2005:i:6:p:643-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.