Analysing Macro-Poverty Linkages: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2006. "Economic Reforms and Pro-Poor Growth: Lessons for Africa and other Developing Regions and Economies in Transition," Working papers 2006-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2010.
"External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE - Microsimulation Analysis,"
Lahore Journal of Economics,
Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 45-90, Jan-Jun.
- Vaqar Ahmed & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2009. "External Shocks in a Small Open Economy: A CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers 0142, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2009.
- Behrman, Jere R., 2009. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms, Volume Two: A Practitioner's Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Market, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling. A," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 396-397, July.
- Akanbi, Olusegun A. & Du Toit, Charlotte B., 2011.
"Macro-econometric modelling for the Nigerian economy: A growth–poverty gap analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 335-350.
- Akanbi, Olusegun A. & Du Toit, Charlotte B., 2011. "Macro-econometric modelling for the Nigerian economy: A growth-poverty gap analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 335-350, January.
- Oberdabernig, Doris A., 2013.
"Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 113-142.
- Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2012. "Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp144, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Oberdabernig, Doris Anita, 2012. "Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3609, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Ramos Mabugu & Margaret Chitiga, 2009. "Liberalising Trade In South Africa: A Survey Of Computable General Equilibrium Studies," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(3), pages 445-464, September.
- AfDB AfDB, 2006. "Working Paper 86 - A Review of Ex - ante Poverty Impact Assessments of Macroeconomic Policies in Cameroon and Ghana," Working Paper Series 2300, African Development Bank.
- Aline Coudouel & Stefano Paternostro, 2006. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms : A Practitioner’s Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Markets, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling, Volume 2," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7041.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2005. "The poverty and distributional impact of macroeconomic shocks and policies : a review of modeling approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3682, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, 2006. "Working Paper 86 - A Review of Ex - ante Poverty Impact Assessments of Macroeconomic Policies in Cameroon and Ghana," Working Paper Series 2220, African Development Bank.
- Banks, Nicola, 2011. "Improving Donor Support for Urban Poverty Reduction," WIDER Working Paper Series 068, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Stifel, David C. & Randrianarisoa, Jean-Claude, 2006. "Agricultural policy in Madagascar: A seasonal multi-market model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1023-1027, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:23:y:2005:i:3:p:243-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.