Distribution and Poverty Impacts of Tax Structure Reform in Developing Countries: How Little We Know
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:12-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion Martin, 2010.
"Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?,"
Journal of Globalization and Development,
De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-31, December.
- Martin Ravallion, 2009. "Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?," One Pager 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Martin Ravallion, 2011. "Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?," One Pager Chinese 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Do poorer countries have less capacity for redistribution ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5046, The World Bank.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Mick Moore, 2007. "Taxation and State Building: Poor Countries in a Globalised World," CMI Working Papers 11, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Nejat Anbarci & Monica Escaleras & Charles A. Register, 2012.
"From Cholera Outbreaks to Pandemics: The Role of Poverty and Inequality,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 57(1), pages 21-31, May.
- Nejat Anbarci & Monica Escaleras & Charles Register, 2005. "From Cholera Outbreaks to Pandemics: The Role of Poverty and Inequality," Working Papers 05003, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University, revised Feb 2006.
- Teguh Dartanto, 2012. "The 2008 Corporate Income Tax Reform and Its Contribution to Poverty Reduction in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201203, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Apr 2012.
- Kaisa Alavuotunki & Mika Haapanen & Jukka Pirttilä, 2017. "The Consequences of the Value-Added Tax on Inequality," CESifo Working Paper Series 6318, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vincent Leyaro & Oliver Morrissey & Trudy Owens, 2010. "Food prices, tax reforms and consumer Welfare in Tanzania 1991–2007," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(4), pages 430-450, August.
- James Boyce, 2008. "Post-Conflict Recovery: Resource Mobilization and Peacebuilding," Working Papers wp159, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2007. "Budget Policy and Income Distribution," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0707, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Behrman, Jere R., 2009. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms, Volume Two: A Practitioner's Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Market, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling. A," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 396-397, July.
- repec:pal:imfecr:v:65:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_s41308-016-0021-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Boyce, 2007. "Public Finance, Aid and Post-Conflict Recovery," Working Papers wp140, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Omar Aziz & Norman Gemmell & Athene Laws, 2016. "Income and Fiscal Incidence by Age and Gender: Some Evidence from New Zealand," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 534-558, September.
- Aline Coudouel & Stefano Paternostro, 2006. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms : A Practitioner’s Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Markets, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling, Volume 2," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7041, January.
- Kalle Hirvonen & Giulia Mascagni & Keetie Roelen, 2016.
"Linking taxation and social protection Evidence on redistribution and poverty reduction in Ethiopia,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
111, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hirvonen, Kalle & Mascagni, Giulia & Roelen , Keetie, 2017. "Linking taxation and social protection: Evidence on redistribution and poverty reduction in Ethiopia," Working Papers 12794, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Nisha Arunatilake & Priyanka Jayawardena & Anushka Wijesinha, 2012. "Tax Reforms in Sri Lanka: will a Tax on Public Servants Improve Progressivity?," Working Papers PMMA 2012-13, PEP-PMMA.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2005. "The poverty and distributional impact of macroeconomic shocks and policies : a review of modeling approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3682, The World Bank.
- Carlos Bethencourt & Lars Kunze, 2017.
"Temptation and the efficient taxation of education and labor,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(4), pages 986-1000, November.
- Bethencourt, Carlos & Kunze, Lars, 2016. "Temptation and the efficient taxation of education and labor," MPRA Paper 75141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaisa Alavuotunki, & Jukka Pirttilä2, 2015. "The consequences of the value-added tax on inequality," WIDER Working Paper Series 111, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- P Sivashankar & RMPS Rathnayake & Maneka Jayasinghe & Christine Smith, 2017. "Incidence of value added taxation on inequality: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201704, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Paul Mosley & Abdul-Gafaru Abdulai, 2016. "The political economy of 'linked' progressive taxation in Africa and Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 131, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Mejia, Carolina & Newhouse, David & Sedrakyan, Gohar, 2017.
"The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: Results from a numerical application to Pakistan,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 12-31.
- Feltenstein,Andrew & Mejia-Mantilla,Carolina & Newhouse,David Locke & Sedrakyan,Gohar, 2017. "The poverty implications of alternative tax reforms: results from a numerical application to Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8164, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devpol:v:23:y:2005:i:2:p:131-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/odioruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.